Back to Slimming World

jess_schun

Hi my name is Jess and i'm coming back to the wonderful slimming world eating plan!

I was on it two years ago and was only 7lbs off target but stopped going to class thinking i could go it alone. I am now of course back at exactly where i started and hating it!

So here we go again ...

Welcome! Hope everything goes well for you!

Hello and welcome! Pop on over to the SW forum xx

:DHi Jess, just wanted to say Hi and I am new here to and SW, I thought I would give it a go as calorie counting is getting me nowhere at the moment. I have lost 15lb since september last year and it has been a slow process and I have had many, many slip-ups along the way and always end up feeling so guilty if I have a bad day or week, I realize that having too little food can actually hinder weight loss, I love my food and hate depriving myself so hopefully the SW plan will help me reach my goal, good luck to you on your weight loss journey, you have done it before and I am sure you can do it again:D:D

@lisarose1974 - Well done on the 15lb loss, that's amazing! the best thing about SW is the amount of food you can eat and still lose weight, i don't know how it works but it really is the best plan i have ever been on and i'm looking forward to getting into the full swing of it again. It really does make you feel so healthy and good about yourself. So good luck with the rest of your journey:)

Back