• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back to target for Christmas

Hi all,

A little bit about me....I have a thread on here that I used in the lead up to my wedding which was on the 30th September. I joined slimming world back in February and stuck to plan (almost completely!) until the day of my wedding. I lost a total of 2.5 stones and hit target 4 days before my wedding day. I felt great and the sense of achievement was fantastic. Anyways, I had my wedding day which was fabulous and went away on honeymoon which was also fabulous. Whilst away on honeymoon I ate and drank and ate and drank and ate and drank!! I went back to slimming world at the first opportunity and had gained 9 pounds (could have been worse I suppose). I went back the next week and had lost 3 pounds....and that’s where it stopped. I didn’t go back again...and I ate and I drank and I ate and I drank and I ate.....you get the picture.

I lost all motivation and just couldn’t get my head back in the game. Last night, I finally went back to weigh in...I’d put 3.5 pounds on (which to be fair it could have been A LOT worse!). I purchased a 6 week countdown and I am absolutely 100% back on plan and aim to be back at target by Christmas.

Writing on this forum definitely helped me last time so I am going to record my progress once again.

Today at work, I turned down a load of free food including biscuits....I can do this!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
best of luck hun, you can do it :)

subscribing x x