Back to target for Christmas

Jodstar21

Hi all,

A little bit about me....I have a thread on here that I used in the lead up to my wedding which was on the 30th September. I joined slimming world back in February and stuck to plan (almost completely!) until the day of my wedding. I lost a total of 2.5 stones and hit target 4 days before my wedding day. I felt great and the sense of achievement was fantastic. Anyways, I had my wedding day which was fabulous and went away on honeymoon which was also fabulous. Whilst away on honeymoon I ate and drank and ate and drank and ate and drank!! I went back to slimming world at the first opportunity and had gained 9 pounds (could have been worse I suppose). I went back the next week and had lost 3 pounds....and that’s where it stopped. I didn’t go back again...and I ate and I drank and I ate and I drank and I ate.....you get the picture.

I lost all motivation and just couldn’t get my head back in the game. Last night, I finally went back to weigh in...I’d put 3.5 pounds on (which to be fair it could have been A LOT worse!). I purchased a 6 week countdown and I am absolutely 100% back on plan and aim to be back at target by Christmas.

Writing on this forum definitely helped me last time so I am going to record my progress once again.

Today at work, I turned down a load of free food including biscuits....I can do this!!

Back