back to the best 'diet' ever!

nettie

Gold Member
hi everyone,
just thought i'd introduce myself as i'm going to be around here for a while.
my name is annette... or nettie... i dont mind either. I have 2 children, aged 5 and 2.5years.
before getting pregnant with my daughter who is now 2.5 i lost 33lbs with sw but being very silly gave up and put all my weight back on.
2 weeks ago i joined weight watchers as it was closer to me than sw..... very big mistake!
im not a huge eater and found it impossible to eat my points allowance. what i love about sw is that you dont have to count what u eat. i can grab a piece of fruit for my breakfast as im usually at work at that time and then have a salad for lunch or whatever i have time to eat and then have a large tea.... i was being told to eat food with high points at ww by other members but then i found myself eating crisps and chocolate when i wasnt even hungry.... seems a little more than daft to me!
so anyway... im back on sw! must say i havent had the best few days as i got invited out for eid lunch by a parent i work with but im on track today and get weighed on thursday evening
xx

Welcome back!! SW really is the most sensible plan I've ever been on. I tried WW too and my losses were pathetic even though I was sticking to my points. I fared better on the core program but they've scrapped that now. So back to SW and happier than ever! I feel satisfied and more importantly, in control. Enjoy the deliciousness of SW and good luck on your weight loss journey!!!

yeah i lost 2.5lbs last week and was really dissapointed, when i was at sw i lost 4lb the first week.
im going to be doing it from home which im a bit nervous about just hope i can do it alone.... with the help and inspiration of here of course x

Welcome back!! SW really is the most sensible plan I've ever been on. I tried WW too and my losses were pathetic even though I was sticking to my points. I fared better on the core program but they've scrapped that now. So back to SW and happier than ever! I feel satisfied and more importantly, in control. Enjoy the deliciousness of SW and good luck on your weight loss journey!!!

i lost over 4 stone on weightwatchers about 6 years ago so you can do it however the points are very restrictive for someone with a large appetite and i always went to bed hungry. The friend i was going with left as she couldnt afford it and decided to do it from home so i thought i could do the same i gained 6 stone over the last few years and have been back on and off ww since then. Another friend of mine did slimming world and so i thought id give it a try its only my second week (wi tommorow) but im still trying to get my head around the amount of food i can actually eat

i lost over 4 stone on weightwatchers about 6 years ago so you can do it however the points are very restrictive for someone with a large appetite and i always went to bed hungry. The friend i was going with left as she couldnt afford it and decided to do it from home so i thought i could do the same i gained 6 stone over the last few years and have been back on and off ww since then. Another friend of mine did slimming world and so i thought id give it a try its only my second week (wi tommorow) but im still trying to get my head around the amount of food i can actually eat

Well done on your first week's loss! SW is a bit confusing at first and almost scary as it really does seem too good to be true. But it does work! And effectively too! Good luck!

yes im sure ww does work and it does seem strange to some people that i prefer sw because i dont really eat alot... 24 points was just impossible! now i can relax whilst eating my apple for breakfast whilst sat at my desk or on the way to a home visit and not worrying that ive only had half a point and its already half 11 lol x

Back