back to try again

DIANAGRACE

Goodmorning to all great day down here in Devon:) Today is the day I stick to this diet, I know I can do it and ty for all your support, I am getting married July the 4th and I need to lose some weight so my dresses came yesterday and need to lost weight for it :D will chat to you all later and let you know how it goes, thankyou all once again and to any that fall off the wagon dont knock your self about it be like me get up and try again we will all get there in the end.:)

good on you, you have the right attitude wishing you lots of luck x

Thanyou hun

will keep on it this time, so :mad: that I did what I did was not even hungry still a new day today will let you know how it goes, all have a great day chat soon.
DIANA

Congrats on starting again. It is really hard to come back and admit you failed, so biggest hurdle over.
I'm sure that dress will fit like a glove in no time.:):):)

Good luck today!

well done for trying again,
and good luck ur dress will be fitting u fantastic in no time :party0011::party0011::party0011:

yes

Yes hun I have , would be nice to lose over a stone but need to wait and see have a great day all catch you later. :)

hi all, ive been trying to post a thread for an hour!!! haha, im new to this, im just checking if this has worked.

yes ive finally managed. This is my 2nd attempt with Lipotrim, I recommended it to my friend 4 months ago, we both went to the Chemist full of enthusiasm and 4 months later she has lost 4 stone and i havent lost a pound, i never stuck to it at all!! why did i do that, now im actually off work because i feel so fat and my friend has now purchased her summer wardrobe, im happy for her but so so angry with myself, wish me luck this time, i really am more determined than ever, keep up your great work everybody.

Hello bigal

Hi hun only been here a few days myself just cant get over how nice the people on her are, always there to help and pick you up when you fall down the diet is hard but the out come is worth it from what I have read about it, wish you all the best hun, always here if any need a chat.
DIANA:)

Good luck Diana, I'm sure you are going to look stunning in your dress.

Take care.

x

Back