Bacon :(

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
Hi guys

Does anyone know if bacon is OK to eat if you trim off all the fat??

yep
thats what i do if i can not get my hands on some tesco healthy living or weight watchers ones.... (smoked bacon is loooovely!!!)
but make sure you cut all the fat off. :)

I love turkey rashers lol, but I've just started using the WW bacon, and like Kes says the smoked one is lush :D
x

ooohhh ive never heard of the turky ones... hmm where do you get them from ali?

Mattessons do them Kes, you find them in the supermarket beside the WW bacon :) They do smoked and unsmoked, really nice in a BLT :)

oooohhhh that does sound mmmm (although any food to me sounds nice right now) lol not long till i can start eating healthy food, and enjoy it :)

What about gammon? or am I pushing it :p

Are you still on CD Kes ?

yeah i think for 2 more weeks, and then im back to refeeding. i only did it to get into my dress, and now that it fits i dont have to stress about it.. (and i dont have to lie awake going omg its not gonna fit!!!)
as we will be away for a month in australia, and i would like to enjoy it but still be good etc.. i thought stay on it a little longer, loose a little more, and then if i put on a few more pounds, then i wont have as much to lose next year...
honestly cant wait to start eating again to be honest!!!!!!

What about gammon? or am I pushing it :p

ppppppuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ok Ok just asking ;)thanks

yeah i think for 2 more weeks, and then im back to refeeding. i only did it to get into my dress, and now that it fits i dont have to stress about it.. (and i dont have to lie awake going omg its not gonna fit!!!)
as we will be away for a month in australia, and i would like to enjoy it but still be good etc.. i thought stay on it a little longer, loose a little more, and then if i put on a few more pounds, then i wont have as much to lose next year...
honestly cant wait to start eating again to be honest!!!!!!

ppppppuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You're a stronger willed person than me hun :D You're going to look absolutely fab on your big day, better be plenty of pics for us to see when you get back lol

Ok Ok just asking ;)thanks

LOL :D

Just to add my two cents, the tesco healthy eating bacon is gorgeous especially the smoked stuff (i can't get the ww stuff in my tesco so not sure if it is better than that or not!)

Just to add my two cents, the tesco healthy eating bacon is gorgeous especially the smoked stuff (i can't get the ww stuff in my tesco so not sure if it is better than that or not!)
roughly the same to me.....

and dont worry ali. there will be plenty of piccies!! (and on facebook!!)

What sort of gammon? I do a gammon joint in the slow cooker on Sundays and i have always eaten that. Bit of a :sign0007: if i shouldn't have been eating it!

I have had it a couple of times whilst calorie couting as it makes a nice meal, a slice of gammon with veg....thought it was fairly healthy when grilled and no fat on!! but I wont miss it ;)

ok people, was raiding my parents fridge today (don't worry I was just looking for a bottle of water) but I did find a honey roast gammon joint from tesco and according to the pack 100g raw only has 1.7g of fat! So I guess that would be allowed and the honey comes in a wee packet so you wouldn't have to add it if you don't want!

that does sound nice though... (with the honey...)

Back