BACON

tiamaria0405

Grilled bacon.....is there so much you can eat before it doesnt become healthy?

Depends what you mean by 'healthy'. What is healthy has to take into account so many factors, like what else you are eating, how much you weigh, how old you are, how much you exercise. Also, healthy in what way? E.g. something that has, say, lots of vitamins might have too much salt. Or something that has a lot of fat may have lots of fibre...or something like that.

In terms of calories though, it's ok to eat bacon if you factor it into your allowance.

PS I don't think bacon is healthy for the pig that it comes from...:)

Tiamaria - I actually read about this in the paper over the weekend ...... I think it was the sun but cant be sure but they were saying that you shouldn't eat bacon every day as it can increase the risk of cancer.

Sorry I don't mean to scare anyone - but thought it worth sharing as it was a recent report.

BB x

Baby Bear said:
Tiamaria - I actually read about this in the paper over the weekend ...... I think it was the sun but cant be sure but they were saying that you shouldn't eat bacon every day as it can increase the risk of cancer.

Sorry I don't mean to scare anyone - but thought it worth sharing as it was a recent report.

BB x

I think the daily mail ran that story this week and it was sausages? Lol :)

oh dont worry.... i dont eat bacon everyday just had it 3 days running

Back