bad breath

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by blondie77, 11 January 2008 Social URL.

1. blondie77

blondie77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(30.17%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    it stinks! im sooo sad only on day 3 what am i goin to do sooo fed up!! feek like vomiting all day!

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Poor you:hug99:

Promise, it does get much easier!

Drink plenty of water throughout the day and use listerine or Oraldene.

Tomorrow you should be in ketosis and hopefully you will have a feeling of well being.

Love Mini xxx

4. Julie84

Julie84 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Drinking water, water and more water does make it better, I promise. I feel like a sunken ship at the moment with all the water I have on board! You will feel more positive soon. Brushing your teeth and using Listerine definitely helps (my teeth are the cleanest they have ever been!) and I find this also stops me feeling hungry - you don't want to eat after brushing you teeth! ;)

5. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    You can also use Dentyl which means you dont risk coming out of KT like you might with Listerine! You *can* however use Listerine strips, which I took around in my bag everywhere with me. Dont forget to brush your tongue too.

6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Everyone has given you great advice here, I personally got the listerene strips from the chemist I got my lipotrim from......try them hopefully they will stock them if not why not ask them too.

7. blondie77

blondie77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(30.17%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    im using the listerne strips and mouth wash and brushing my teeth about 5 times a day!!!!!

8. mrs committment

mrs committment Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am for the loads of water and original listerine, it does take the bad breath away.

9. helen1679

helen1679 Member

Diet:
    lt
    i know how you feel, sometimes i get embarassed to even open my mouth and talk to someone.

i sip water all the time and that does make it a bit better

10. blondie77

blondie77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(30.17%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    quick queston plan to do this for about 3 weeks... is my breath goin to stink for the whole time??

11. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Yup, 'fraid so!!!!

The BAD side effect of ketosis is the bad breath, so all te time you are in ketosis it will be a bit pongy.

The GOOD effect of ketosis is of course that you are burning fat and losing weight nice and fast.

Now.... I dread the breath but the speed of the loss far outweighs the pongy breath any day

12. blondie77

blondie77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(30.17%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    oh no.... im not even hungry but this is really pi**ing me off:(

13. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Just keep drinking your 4 litres of water, get yourself some listerine strips and some Dentyl (Listernie itself has alcohol in it), and just remember WHY you are doing this diet. Its a short term problem. I had to deal with a lot of clients whilst I was SSing and I actually apologised to them if my breath was pongy, telling them what I was doing and why my breath might be pongy. Not a single one minded and all were very impressed at the weight loss. PEOPLE DO UNDERSTAND!!!!

14. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm on Day 8 so I'm definitely in ketosis and I don't find a problem with my breath - and my boyf and friends have assured me that there isn't. I do get an awful taste in my mouth every time I wake up but once I start drinking water it goes away.

I find that I am always sipping at something, either water, coffee r peppermint tea. I also use the listerine strips for a nice fresh boost.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.