BAD BREATH

chalack

Well its says it all, how do u get this nasty horrible taste out of ya mouth and i know i must have bad breath :0

Listerine strips or Listerine mouthwash generally help. Also drinking more water helps as you're weeing out the ketones rather than breathing them out which is what the nasty ass smell is :)

listerine is great hun

Lol ill try those strips, i do drink loads and loads of water i have about 10 750ml bottles a day

im forever using mouthwash to try get rid of it

i feel paranoid when i talk to ppl wondering if i smell lol, its really hard for me cause i have this obsession about peoples teeth and mouths lol im always brushing and using mouthwash and need to have perfect teeth lol, thats the first thing i look at in a man is his mouth lol, so having this nasty taste is really gettin to me :0

I've developed a natural instinct to talk with my hand covering my mouth when I'm up close & personal :eek:

I don't miss food at all but I can't frikkin wait to chew gum !

I've developed a natural instinct to talk with my hand covering my mouth when I'm up close & personal :eek:

I don't miss food at all but I can't frikkin wait to chew gum !

Same here and I used to apologise explaining why I had bad breath in the first place.

oh man I just looked at this thread and boy it smells, seeya laters pheewwww!! x

Back