Bad day

dazzler5

Oops!!!!!! Went out today because of the nice weather to look around a plant nursery...we were going to have just a diet coke at the cafe....but they would not take hubbys card for that amount so he ordered a chicken salad baguette as well....we did not have to eat it but did not want to waste it because we had paid for it and do not have much money...so i ate 1/3rd and he ate 2/3rd's...it was sooooo nice!!!!:(

Only after we had eaten it guiltily all the time saying we should'nt have it but could not waste it did it click with me i could of had it to go and took it home for the boys!!!!

Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

I am so mad at myself and very nearly said well i might as well eat something else now...but i have'nt...i am now so sad and mad at myself and am dreading the weigh in on monday...i just seem to be sabotaging myself...and i am not even hungry or finding it too hard!!!!!!!!!!

Why, why why did i do it???????????

Hi dazzler dont beat yourself up,i would of carried on and had an almighty binge.Just forget it and get swigging loads of waterxx

I am!!!!!!!!

Lots and lots of water...i am not thinking about food....agh!!! Oh yes i am!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not give in even though every nice thing i have ever eaten is going through my head as well as the thought...well you have already cheated and messed up 1 meal won't hurt...

Why do i have to love food so much???????? lol lol i will be good i promise...i want to lose weight more than i want to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to drink more water..............

hey dazzler... i can't imagine any one loving food as much as i do, but u have to keep thinking of ur aims. Put the day behind u and carry on.u'll be fine.

Well done for not binging - I probably would have!

Right now, I'm sooo wanting to eat, it's driving me mad :mad:

Good luck with holding onto your resolve

Thanks for the support!!!!!!!!

I have managed to get throught the rest of the day with no more slip up's...boys had chicken tikka and salad pitta's ...my favourite and even though there was extra left over i did not have one...the dog really loves me now!!!!!(i.e.: the dinners in the dog!!!!!!!!!! lol lol)

I will continue to take it one day at a time but this is the hardest thing i have ever done!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back