Bad help!?

Emma789

Hi

I am struggling with this diet and have been back to my chemist, we had an open chat and he's advised that I go down to 2 shakes and a healthy meal at night.
Will I loose weight this way?
Is this correct?

Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks Emma

Maybe try slim and save hun? You are allowed to have a meal on that n still get great losses. However having said that it is about being in the right frameof mind which i know is easier said than done. If u really want to than u can do ltrim. U can do this, mind over matter. I know somwone who just started lipotrim as they judt cldnt cope with the idea of not having a meal
n as much as i tried to motivate them, for them it wasnt rite howeber i do think if he had just put hismind to it, grinned and beared it for a bit longer it wld have got easier. He ended up going to slim n save so gr could have a meal. But then everyone is different so do wats bedt for u. Thersno point doing lt then quitting halg way, id ratheru do something like slimmn save, have a mesl but be able to cope with it n go the distsnce xxx

I'll have at look at that one, but can you tell me if I would still loose weight having on Low Calorie Meal?

this is where I'm confused :/
Thanks

Hi Emma, yes you should still lose weight as you'd be taking in fewer calories than you're burning, check out the subforum Losing Weight Via Maintenance, there should be more info there :)

I've decided to persevere with LipoTrim, I am struggling but feel I'll be OK for a few months and by that time my weight should be off.

Thanks everyone for your advice it had helped.

Back