Bad news and on day 1!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nathalie20, 9 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Nathalie20

Nathalie20 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    At the mo it's Cd - then the healthy eating one i hope!
    Well I'm on my official SS re-start day today after 790'ing ish for the past few days to get back into it and I've just found out one of my relatives has died.

It has really hit me and I feel rubbish now - just want to go home and have a glass of wine. Is it really bad though to do this and make tomorrow my day 1? :( I'm just feeling lost and fed up now and can't think about this diet at all right now!

N xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,
    So sorry to hear your news.

Ok, you have to do what you you need to at this time. I went throug the same sort of thing a few weeks ago, and if you need to eat/drink wine then do it, and don't beat yourself up about it. You need to look after yourself and if wine helps. drink wine!

You'll go back to it when you're ready, I'm sure.

Big hugs
    xxxxx

4. shellyamber

shellyamber Full Member

Diet:
    meal replacement
    Hi Nat,sorry to hear your sad news. Hope you enjoy your wine tonight. I do find your heads has got to be in the right place to do CD well. We are all here to help you, take care and hope your feeling better soon xx

5. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Have ur wine and don't worry just start when your are ready....

6. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

I heard that a good friend of mine died when i was on day 1. I gave up and started again the next day. Take your time, there's no rush and you can take your time to deal with this horrible news.
    Hope you feel better soon xxx

7. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. Thinking of you ...

Do things at a pace you can cope with and be kind to yourself. At times like this, you have to prioritise.

hugs

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.