Bad Week Syn Values Required

Hi,

I've had a bad week, I ended up having Pancakes with Lemon and Sugar on Tuesday and yesterday I had ginger and chocolate chip cookie from the Hilton Hotel and this morning I had a Choc au pain from the bakery :sigh:

Can anyone tell me how much damage I've done? I don't expect to lose any weight this week as result as my lunch consists of 7.5 syns each day :cry:

Thanks

well small pancakes are around 4 sy ns and the ones you make in a medium frying pan around around 7 syns.

sugar is like 1 syn a tsp i think.

cookie could be up to about 15 depending on the size and thickness.

and a pain au chocolat for the normal size i used to buy is 15 syns

Thanks, didn't think Pancakes would be that bad! Was half a pint of semi-skimmed milk, 1 egg and 4oz of plain flour. Looks like no more pancakes ever again for me.

I have a Pot Noodle at lunch as I don't have much time and end up eating at my desk. I was having fruit and yoghurt but got sick of it and I wanted something warm. I hate Mug Shots so they were out and the Noodles in a mug don't keep me going all day. Open to suggestions.......

Sorry if this post sounds negative but really struggling with SW at the moment and very close to quitting.

I have a Pot Noodle at lunch as I don't have much time and end up eating at my desk. I was having fruit and yoghurt but got sick of it and I wanted something warm. I hate Mug Shots so they were out and the Noodles in a mug don't keep me going all day. Open to suggestions........

OMG there are so many other things you could be having instead and they would be so much better for you and more filling than a horrible processed pot noodle. It's just takes a bit of planning ahead but you could get a food flask and have soup, curries, stews, chilli etc. There are loads of threads on here packed with ideas so why no do a search and I'm sure you'll find things you like. It would give you another 6/7 syns a day to play with instead of wasting them on plastic noodles.

Thanks Circles :)

I'm going to try and come up with something I can have that doesn't involve Pot Noodles! I am bored of them as well so good time to be moving on. There must be something I can find that is syn free. I have a flask that I could put food in so I need to just organise myself and get back on track instead of feeling sorry for myself.

Thanks for the nudge in the right direction :)

Back