baldy troll

fattyfattybumbum

cry,,,,,,, My pinkhaired troll is now offically bald!!I bought this troll at the start of lipotrim called ramus. He was so cute bout 10 inchs here with pink hair bout 2 inchs high.I've been noticing his hair has been going lately. Little bit here little bit there some pink hair on my pillow this morning. I came home from the shop today at 6pm and he is now bald!!! Is this a lipotrim problem has any one else suffered hair loss on their trolls or is it just me.Is this the start of things to come one of mmy friend said I had a bald patch coming at the back of my head 2day, and she swears shes not fu@king with me!!Since I am now single/dumped I cant see it!!help:cry:poor rasmus he didnt hurt anyone little itty bitty troll.Maybe I need a hobby

Lol get a hobby quick!!!!!! Love to Rasmus xxx

Ahhhhhh! Poor rasmus! Still bald is trendy for male trolls!

I have a pink troll in my bathroom...i now fear for his hair!!! xx

You need help hun. lol xx nutter!

Hahaha is rasmus for rent?! xx

oh my word the joys i can think of with 10 inch's lol x

Giz a ring

lol gaz x

moi x

Lol Garry x

we know u mean your head is bold and 10 inch's long lol

cry,,,,,,, My pinkhaired troll is now offically bald!!I bought this troll at the start of lipotrim called ramus. He was so cute bout 10 inchs here with pink hair bout 2 inchs high.I've been noticing his hair has been going lately. Little bit here little bit there some pink hair on my pillow this morning. I came home from the shop today at 6pm and he is now bald!!! Is this a lipotrim problem has any one else suffered hair loss on their trolls or is it just me.Is this the start of things to come one of mmy friend said I had a bald patch coming at the back of my head 2day, and she swears shes not fu@king with me!!Since I am now single/dumped I cant see it!!help:cry:poor rasmus he didnt hurt anyone little itty bitty troll.Maybe I need a hobby
hehehehe thats so funny, you've really made me laugh! :D xx

Back