Bars after cheating (food refs)...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Piella!!!, 11 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Piella!!!

Piella!!! Full Member

Ive had a week of nibbling things I shouldnt do but then on sunday night I had a massive blowout
    -Crayfish salad and chicken breast...
    -Nachos with chilli
    -BBQ chicken wings
    -TWO lush belgian waffles with ice cream and hot fudge sauce
    -50 million gins and soda!
    So obviously I fell outta the pink big time! (back in after a day which Im gobsmacked about) BUT
    does this mean Im basically starting from scratch? As in-can I have bars straightaway again or shall I wait two weeks first?? Dont really mind either way-its just I have six of them just sat there staring at me!

And also...the usual question of "how do you think this will affect my weightloss"...

Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    Ive been doing cd for two weeks & had the bars from day 1.
  4. Piella!!!

Piella!!! Full Member

I always thought peeps wernt allowed them til week three?
  5. Ilovecambridgediet!

Ilovecambridgediet! Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I wasn't allowed them 'til week 2!
  6. Bijoux

Bijoux Fat Fighter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    You aren't "allowed" bars till week 3 as they can kick some people out of ketosis so just to be safe CDCs wait till you are well in ketosis before introducing them. All the same the cranberry bar has lower carbs than porridge so if it's only bars you've got try it.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.