Bars and Porridge on same day

PinkyButtonz

Is it ok to have porridge and a bar on the same day?
My friend said her CDC say it wasn't, but I can see why not.

Yes. Perfectly fine. The porridge can be used just like the shakes :)

i'm a restarter and never seen the porridge product before and as I love porridge is it just like the real thing lol

SS would be so much easier with it.

Thanks

il love the porridge dorris tis fab

ooo good are you only allowed one a day I am guessing you are. I am currently using left over packs til next week when I see my cdc

i dont know but I do it! I love the toffee bar and the porridge with cinnamin in it!!! its deeeeeeeeeeeeeeelish!

is that the only flavour of porridge lillypop please say its not :eek:

There is only one flavour of porridge and that's 'PLAIN'

Then, we can add fings in it, like cinnamin, nutmeg, umm not sure what else, but it's so yummy, oh yes, you could put a bit of your shake in it, like vanilla, toffee, or any of the others, I think that's allowed however I havent done it myself!

nope u can ave 3 a day hun and i add numeg /cinnamon or a sp of toffee/walnut shake yummmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy

Yep, a teaspoon of toffee and walnut shake added after cooking and stirred in, is lovely.

BTW...doing well Tracey ;)

Plain is great just not a fan of cinamom.

Thank you everyone.

Toffee&Walnut flavoured porridge and Malt Toffee bars are the two things that keep me going on this diet! I really look forward to them every day!

Hi there,
I have just asked my cdc the exact same thing, she said that the porridge and bars have slightly more carbs in them, so if you do have a bar on the same day, have a cranberry or a peanut flavour one X

Back