Bars... OMG!

fabulous_clara

I'm on my third week, ketosis is well established... so I'm allowed a bar a day now, and am so impressed I had to post! :bliss:

1) Peanut crunch is reminiscent of marathon bars!
2) Malt Toffee is like a cadbury's fudge!!
3) Cranberry Crunch tastes like fry's turkish delight!!!

Can't wait to try the rest! :D

Aww sound yum. Please keep posting ur views :). I am on week 4 n havent been offered them yet :-(. God i could really go one now ha ha

I had my second weigh in last thurs, and was choosing my stash of scran for this week - I asked my CDC "When am I allowed to have the bars?", and she said so long as ketosis is established then I could have them! I got some ketostix in Tesco's for £3.69 early on, and have been in ketosis since approximately day 4 (am now on day 17).
I got one of each flavour, wasn't too impressed with the chewy chocolate one, others are lush though. So excited for trying the others!
Get them, they're brill!

They really are lush... Tried them on one of my many restarts!
I have to stay away though because I would eat them all in one go.... Self confessed chocoholic :sigh:

I only like te peanut crunch but even my hubby tries stealing them. The chewy ones give me pains in my tummy a bit like I get from too much wheat but they are nice x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Apart from the fact that it's nice to actually chew something, they feel like a real treat! My tummy has been gurgling more than usual, but it's not painful or anything, just noisy! It should settle over the next few days. Try them!

I love the bars... Especially peanut n the malt toffee but they don't seem to satisfy my hunger b if I get a couple I end up eating them all at once! So I don't tend to get them anymore. Also it doesn't address my addiction to chocolate n sweet stuff! Xx

sw: 13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0 w3:12.9 w4:12.5 w5: 12.2 w6:12.0 w7:11.9 w8:11.8 w9:11.1 w10:11.1 w11:10.11 w12:10.11 w13:10.6

Update! Mint choc ones are like after 8's mixed with mint yo-yo biscuits! Revelation!
:gimi:

My CDC didn't have any in stock last night and sounded really surprised when I asked for some. Was really disappointed as was so looking forward to having something different to eat. She said she'll order me some for next week, so looks like I'm stuck with shakes for a little while longer

Right, have tried them all now, and my favourites are peanut, malt toffee, cranberry and choc mint. Hope you like them Karrinnae! :fingerscrossed:

Will have to keep an eye on her stock levels as if she doesn't have want I want to eat, then I'm either going to eat something else or go somewhere else. Would prefer not to eat the wrong things

Right, have tried them all now, and my favourites are peanut, malt toffee, cranberry and choc mint. Hope you like them Karrinnae! :fingerscrossed:

What others r there ????? Did anyone notice their weight loss slow down when they started eating the bars. I am scared to introduce them just in case :-(

The other 2 are chocolate (chewy), and choc orange (also chewy). Didn't enjoy them as much as the others but variety is the spice of life...
I pre-empted any potential slowing down effect by starting the bars when I dropped from step 2 to SS+. Weigh in on thurs, will see what the craic is then...

Thanx i might wait another couple of weeks yet. Dont want to jeprodise anything yet !!!!!! :)

Happy, your CDC should have them all in stock for you to shoose from so that you dont get bored on it x

Back