Bars

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Hi can anyone tell me if there are bars on this plan and if so what do they taste like?

Thanks in advance

They are called flapjacks! They come in two flavours peanut and coconut, although I found it difficult to tell the two apart as they taste very alike.

They taste very dry and are an acquired taste.

My first experience of flapjack had me turning green and gagging:9529: Mainly because you just taste the vitamins etc....best to leave them until you are a couple of weeks on LT and your body has adjusted to the all the vitamins, minerals and trace elements.

Being desperate for something to chew I gradually grew to like them and found them very filling and handy for when out and about.

Personally I would rather eat a whole packet of the shake dry than eat one of the flapjack thingies! I found them rancid - if I want something to chew I'll eat an ice cube! x

I like them.I'm now finishing my 4th week and flapjacks is the only think you could chew,when you fill the need to chew something.

1week-11lb
2week-7lb
3week-5lb

They are awful, I would rather eat my hand! However, some people do like them so I guess you should just get one and try it.x

Try one for yourself. I did not like them but they were very handy when out and about. I would break it into tiny bits and take with a large mouthful of coffee to get it down!!

Back