Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bathroom Scales whats the best ones as I do ww @ home ?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by size102b, 19 April 2010 Social URL.

1. size102b

size102b Banned

Hi I have had my bathroom scales 7-8 years and they jump sometimes,you can get on 1 min and then get off get back on you can be 0.5 to 1lbs heavier?
    So I need to buy a decent new set but havent loads of money and I do ww at home so need some,my local boots is way out so cant use them and no one near me I know has scales........Thanx xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

Hiya,

My scales can sometimes differ ever so slightly if I don't put them in the exact same spot on the floor, maybe the floor is on a slight slope, don't really know but mine are just plain old digital scales, about the same age as yours actually so I can't remember where I got them from.
    Did you mention a battery recently?
    I know how important it is to get a true weight so I hope you find some decent scales, I'm sure Argos will have some if you have one near you.

4. size102b

size102b Banned

Hi yes I changed the battery my 2 youngest girls jump on and off them alot to play doctors :confused: lol so I need new ones,I am looking on ebay have a little money in my paypal lol thanks xx

5. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

they're so funny aren't they? My little girl thinks I measure her feet when I put her on the scales, I just have to keep an eye on her weight but she's none the wiser :D

Good luck with Ebay, i'm sure you'll get a bargain.

6. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    mine are eks body analyser scales from argos which i got for tenner in the sale but i think they're £20 now but they're spot on with doctors and havent differed ever.

7. size102b

size102b Banned

Ah thanks I will have a look round xx

8. shrinkingalice

shrinkingalice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    25st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(21.71%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    was in tesco last night and they have some weight watchers branded scales for £20 i think it was, was considering it myself but since i go to meeting it would be too much temptaion to weigh myself every time i went to the loo lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.