Bathroom Scales whats the best ones as I do ww @ home ?

size102b

Banned
Hi I have had my bathroom scales 7-8 years and they jump sometimes,you can get on 1 min and then get off get back on you can be 0.5 to 1lbs heavier?
So I need to buy a decent new set but havent loads of money and I do ww at home so need some,my local boots is way out so cant use them and no one near me I know has scales........Thanx xx

Hiya,

My scales can sometimes differ ever so slightly if I don't put them in the exact same spot on the floor, maybe the floor is on a slight slope, don't really know but mine are just plain old digital scales, about the same age as yours actually so I can't remember where I got them from.
Did you mention a battery recently?
I know how important it is to get a true weight so I hope you find some decent scales, I'm sure Argos will have some if you have one near you.

Hi yes I changed the battery my 2 youngest girls jump on and off them alot to play doctors :confused: lol so I need new ones,I am looking on ebay have a little money in my paypal lol thanks xx

they're so funny aren't they? My little girl thinks I measure her feet when I put her on the scales, I just have to keep an eye on her weight but she's none the wiser :D

Good luck with Ebay, i'm sure you'll get a bargain.

mine are eks body analyser scales from argos which i got for tenner in the sale but i think they're £20 now but they're spot on with doctors and havent differed ever.

was in tesco last night and they have some weight watchers branded scales for £20 i think it was, was considering it myself but since i go to meeting it would be too much temptaion to weigh myself every time i went to the loo lol.

Back