Battle of the Bulge (SW)

How do you find fasting works for you? Its something I've heard about and read a little into. Wouldn't mind the thoughts of someone who does it

It’s only my 3rd day but I’ve done it before and Was very successful alongside exercise. The initial hunger in the morning will pass and you will find you won’t need as much food. I’m drinking loads of water too

How do you find fasting works for you? Its something I've heard about and read a little into. Wouldn't mind the thoughts of someone who does it

It’s only my 3rd day but I’ve done it before and Was very successful alongside exercise. The initial hunger in the morning will pass and you will find you won’t need as much food. I’m drinking loads of water too
Thank you. I've thought about it before. I work night shift every other week and i work 12 hours shift. Thought about trying only having fluids while at work.

Hey everyone, I am restarting SW tomorrow again. Done it a year or so ago with good results but then the weights crept back on and with lockdown even more piled on! Do you go to classes or are any of you doing it from home? I’m planning to try and just do it from home to start with and see how I get on! 😊

Hey everyone, I am restarting SW tomorrow again. Done it a year or so ago with good results but then the weights crept back on and with lockdown even more piled on! Do you go to classes or are any of you doing it from home? I’m planning to try and just do it from home to start with and see how I get on! 😊
I used to go to classes but after moving house there just wasn't any at a good time for the shifts I work. I have tried to go it alone in the past so to speak with diffirent results. I found that not going to group ment I didn't take it as seriously. That was a big part of me joining here. I was looking for a place with like minded people to act as a sort of group and hold me accountable as it were. So far its working better than I could have hoped and I'm sticking to my plan to the letter. Its been nice to be able to talk things out, give/get help and advice.

2.5 pounds off this week. I am so pleased. By fasting these past couple of days I have more than made up for last Saturdays BBQ.

I ended up going on a course yesterday last minute during my eating period so didn’t eat for nearly 23h. Not good. I then came back and ate my breakfast, lunch and snacks in one go.

All prepared for today as well with a HIIT class straight after work. The test will be Saturday - Monday when I’m off work.

Back