Battle of the Bulge

kudos_ni

Hi Everyone,
I hope you're all well.

I went to my first SW group on 3rd November 2010. I have lost and gained and lost and maintained and gained and lost. You get the picture!

Anyhoo... I decided to make myself a wee diary on here to hopefully hold myself more accountable on a daily basis.

I hit my first stone last week! I was so delighted (even though it did take me longer than Ihoped)...but then this week it went back on! I'm back where i was 3 weeks ago!

Soo frustrating!
I know why though! I was celebrating and had way too much wine on Sunday. Which lead to me eating too much bread on Monday -in an attempt not be ill at work! lol

So as much as I love getting my drink on with my friends - I would love to be at my target weight so much more! So form now on Ihave to say no!

Anyhoo...this is just my first post and I'm trying not to get too carried away with writing tonnes so I'll stop here!

Sorry Kudos - actually meant to hijack a differen post lol - listen you are doing the right thing mate - this can be very helpful - if i can do it anyone can believe me

Back