BB - Who would you put back in the house?

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
The BB fans amongst us will know that 4 of the ex-housemates have the chance to be voted back in on Tuesay.!!

Mine would be:

Grace & Mikey - an absolute must!!!!
Nikki - annoying but soooooo funny to watch
Leah - no idea why, but I quite like her!

Who would your 4 be?

Yes i agree grace and mikey

i really really can't see why everyone raves about nikki!! She is mad but in a really scary way! I think she is definitely unstable and cannot cope - i don't read any press about all this so don't know if she's been more normal since she got out!

I reckon if its grace - then suzy as well - think it would interesting seeing as she was so horrible to suzy and now the others have got to know her would be interesting seeing graces reaction to suzy being a bit more popular - and maybe spyrul too - he was funny!

Hels x

Though I did like watching Nikki most of the time, I wouldn't want her back in the house. It would be very difficult for her to be natural knowing the effect that her tantrums have on the outside world. It would be too big a temptation for her to fake it me finks.

To be honest, I don't want any of them to go back in, for the same reason. I remember when Jon Tickle went back in...fun to watch before his first eviction, but very awkward when he returned.....it just didn't work.

Besides, people have paid money phoning to have these housemates evicted. Just seems a bit unethical to me.

So...nothing against any of them, and it would be fun to see the reactions on the HM's faces, especially Pete's if Nikki returned. I'd prefer it if it was just a day visit :D

The BB fans amongst us will know that 4 of the ex-housemates have the chance to be voted back in on Tuesay.!!

Mine would be:

Grace & Mikey - an absolute must!!!!
Nikki - annoying but soooooo funny to watch
Leah - no idea why, but I quite like her!

Who would your 4 be?

The same four as me for the exact reasons :D

Isn't it a shame it couldn't be Bonnie!!! :eek:

The thing is on Tuesday they are only going to be put in the house next door. So dont know if one or all of them will be going in to the real house.

Oh yeah!!! Bonnay!!!! I wonder what the deal is with her and Sezer not being around for legal reasons!!!:rolleyes:

Nikki, lea, susie (just to punish her for being a pompous arse), and grace. Then susie and grace will fight all the time, and it will be a choice between nikki and lea, which nikki will win, then probably go on to win the series. I wonder who will be in the final? Jennie is already in for definite cos she won that board game task.

Nikki, lea, susie (just to punish her for being a pompous arse), and grace. Then susie and grace will fight all the time, and it will be a choice between nikki and lea, which nikki will win, then probably go on to win the series. I wonder who will be in the final? Jennie is already in for definite cos she won that board game task.
Jennie is a lucky girl... there is no way she would have been in the final 3 if she hadn't won that game

Hmmmm interesting thoughts people!!

I would choose

Nikki - v v v v entertaining, and would love to see pete's face!

Leah - i just like her!

Susie - cos she don't wanna go back in and she's a stuck up wannabe

Grace - to be stuck with susie of course!

I love big brother !!!

Oh noooooooooooooo i am so late on this thread.

Seezer has outstanding date rape allegations...and couldnt make it and i think Bonner has got or getting an ABOS.

Well Petey won...nooooooooo. Didnt want that, thought Ash should win.

Ah Well. Till January...

Ivy

Back