BeaBeas calorie counting diary!

Oh dear, sorry to hear you've been ill too! Feeling back to normal today apart from a bit of stomach ache so it's all good :)

Glad you're feeling better now. And hope your hand gets better soon x

I've got my bike out ready to bike home from work later

Hi, Here to subscribe hunnie!! :) I just read your whole diary, you are doing brilliant, you'll be at your goal before you know it :) xxx

Sorry to hear you've been struggling. ... can you think of anything that has sent you off track? X

No idea, I think I've just been tired and lazy. STS this morning so going to have a fresh start! Was expecting to have gained!!

Sts is brilliant ....even though you've not been on plan you can't have been too bad! At least you don't have to re lose pounds that you'd lost before!

I know I'm quite pleased! Even though I've not been tracking anything this week, I've not really eaten anything that bad apart from the odd biscuit. There's been a couple of days where I've had a dinner which would be higher in cals than usual but I purposely ate less for breakfast/lunch to make up for it. I think the calorie counting way is officially ingrained in to my brain haha!!

Hiya, Aw sorry you are struggling to find your mojo this week, but to of STS is excellent and a perfect way to start a brand new week. You can't change the week just gone, but you can have full control of this week ahead!! You can do it!! Plan ahead maybe, as this will help you know where your heading and give you a fab loss for next weigh in :)) xx

Thank you for the encouragement :) I have been rubbish all weekend (demolished a whole Easter egg last night!!) but finally got back on track today. It's been hard but I've done well.

Planning definitely is key with me, and I've got my ocado shop coming tomorrow so the rest of the week should be easy.

Breakfast - banana and an activia peaches and cream yoghurt

Lunch - maggi tikka noodles

Dinner - pesto pasta with chorizo, salami, roasted red peppers and mushrooms

Also 3x coffees with 1% fat milk

Total - 1212 cals

I've not been about much over the last couple of days. ...I'm still clinging onto the wagon though!

Glad to see you are back, I'm sure one easter egg won't cause too much damage. ...if it's any consolation I bought 5 creme eggs a few days ago and they are all gone now! !!!!

Haha! I've managed to avoid creme eggs this year even though I love them. I know once I have one I won't stop. I've ordered some easter lemon fondant fancies to come with my shop today but they are only 106 cals each so I can live with that :D

Rubbish day today. Not gone high in calories but had pizza and garlic bread for tea which isn't the best choice!

Breakfast - banana and a peaches and cream yoghurt

Lunch - porridge with honey

Dinner - margarita pizza and garlic bread

Also 3x coffees with milk

Total - 1344 cals

I really really want a pizza. ...I have to keep avoiding it and cooking my dinner before I give in!

It doesn't help that my daughter doesn't like pizza so I have to eat it on my own! !!!

Well done on staying in cals though x

If you ever go for a meal at frankie and bennys have the French red pizza. ...600 calories and absolutely worth it!

Ooh I'll keep that in mind if we ever go! Last night we had the margarita one from the Co-op truly irresistible range which was 585 cals for half. Then 265 for half the garlic baguette.

I'm getting ill again :( I've caught so many colds over the winter!! Had a headache all day and itchy/sore throat and now my nose is runny and getting blocked. How annoying!

Forgot to update yesterday's food.

Breakfast - banana and a peaches and cream yoghurt

Lunch - porridge with raspberry honey

Dinner - Thai chicken curry with noodles and prawn crackers

Also 3x coffees with milk, 4x ritz crackers and a lemon fondant fancy

Total - 1558

Back