BeaBeas calorie counting diary!

Eating a rubbish tea tonight but still within calories!

Breakfast - peaches and cream yoghurt

Lunch - porridge with honey

Dinner - BBQ chicken pizza with curly fries :O

Also a small Lindt Easter chick thing and 2 coffees with milk

Total - 1427 cals

I am ill :( got a banging headache, feel all achey and my throat is killing. So annoying!

Breakfast - peaches and cream yoghurt and a banana

Dinner - jacket potato with coleslaw

Also 3 coffees and a pot of chocolate rice pudding

Total - 1108 cals

Hope you're feeling better today :)

Thanks everyone. I went to bed at 8pm last night as I felt rubbish. Luckily my partner was able to take the day off work today so he's taken our daughter to play group and I've got some peace and quiet.

Here's yesterday's food. My tea was rubbish because I wasn't hungry then was starving all of a sudden but really tired and needed to go to bed.

Breakfast - coconut yoghurt and a banana

Dinner - croissant and a raisin brioche swirl

Also 3 coffees with milk

Total - 993 cals :(

How are you feeling today? x

I keep feeling ok for a bit then get a headache and temperature again. My glands are really swollen and my throat is killing. Good for the diet though I guess! Thanks for asking :)

Managed to eat a bit today but not enough again.

Breakfast - banana and a yoghurt

Lunch - crumpet with marmalade

Dinner - veg stir fry with noodles

Also 3 coffees with milk and a raisin brioche thing

Total - 995 cals.

Got my weigh in tomorrow so should have lost this week because I've not been over my cals hardly!

Lost 1lb this week. Thought I'd maybe lose 2 but never mind! Woke up feeling really full and bloated but not sure why :(

Also my daughter decided to get up at 5am! So tired...

Well done on the loss ☺

If you feel bloated that could be the difference between 1 and 2.... Make sure you are drinking plenty of water x

Thank you. I know it's still a good loss so I'm happy as its better than nothing :) I'm definitely not drinking enough water so going to try and drink lots more this week!

Been rubbish so far this weekend. Pizza and ice cream on Friday (although I skipped lunch) and Indian takeaway last night (skipped lunch again). We have been out to watch the Tour de Yorkshire today and walked miles of ridiculous hills so I've probably burnt off a fair few calories. Struggling to stay on track though :( I have been inspired to get back on my bike though so hopefully that will happen this week!

This weekend has just been a big massive write off! I'm drawing a line under it and starting fresh today. Feel so bloated and 2lb heavier on the scales! I think the problem is I've eaten a lot of bread which I don't usually eat much of. Hopefully I can pull it round and have an STS this week and not a gain.

This weekend has just been a big massive write off! I'm drawing a line under it and starting fresh today. Feel so bloated and 2lb heavier on the scales! I think the problem is I've eaten a lot of bread which I don't usually eat much of. Hopefully I can pull it round and have an STS this week and not a gain.

I think the bank holiday has sent a few people off plan!

Hopefully the 2lbs will disappear quickly, especially if you cut back on bread x

Firmly back on the wagon today.

Breakfast - blueberry yoghurt and a banana

Dinner - mushroom stroganoff with brown rice and a mini naan

Also some yoghurt coated strawberry pieces, 5 grapes, another yoghurt and 3 coffees with milk

Total - 1357 cals

Firmly back on the wagon today.

Breakfast - blueberry yoghurt and a banana

Dinner - mushroom stroganoff with brown rice and a mini naan

Also some yoghurt coated strawberry pieces, 5 grapes, another yoghurt and 3 coffees with milk

Total - 1357 cals

Food sounds good, Welcome back to the wagon! x

Haha thank you :)

Down to 13.5 today so just 1lb heavier than last WI. Hopefully I can lose than 1lb between now and Friday and have a STS this week!!

Had a good day today!

Breakfast - brioche roll and a yoghurt

Dinner - chicken korma with lime & coriander rice and a mini peshwari naan

Also 3 coffees with milk

Total - 1315 cals

I've been rubbish today and not eaten any lunch!

Breakfast - banana and a brioche roll

Dinner - jacket potato with beans

Also a slice of malt loaf, breakfast biscuits and 3 coffees

Total - 873 cals!!

Got my weigh in tomorrow.

Back