BeaBeas calorie counting diary!

It's going down in the right direction. X

9lb but I had one week where I went away for the weekend and gained 3lb (lost 4lb the next week) and last week I STS. I could have lost more but life gets in the way sometimes!

9lb in 6 weeks is brilliant x

Hi, I think I remember talking to you under a diff name ages ago. Just wanted to say you're doing really well and congrats on being a Mummy, I'm pretty sure you weren't last time we spoke :) X

Hi, I think I remember talking to you under a diff name ages ago. Just wanted to say you're doing really well and congrats on being a Mummy, I'm pretty sure you weren't last time we spoke :) X

Ooh hello! I am remembered!! Haha :) yes I can't remember my log in and they won't let me reset it as its an old email address I don't have access to. Very annoying. Thank you, it's the best thing ever :D

Ooh hello! I am remembered!! Haha :) yes I can't remember my log in and they won't let me reset it as its an old email address I don't have access to. Very annoying. Thank you, it's the best thing ever :D

Would've been funny if you were like 'erm, no, not me'...felt a smidge stalkery :D
It really is, I had number 2 10 weeks ago :)

Would've been funny if you were like 'erm, no, not me'...felt a smidge stalkery :D It really is, I had number 2 10 weeks ago :)

Eek! Congrats to you too :D ah I miss the tiny baby stage. Where they will stay exactly where you put them haha. How old is your other one?

I seem to have eaten breakfast food for every meal today haha! Was meant to have sausage and mash for tea but I still feel rubbish and so does my partner so we had an easy tea instead.

Breakfast - banana and an activia yoghurt

Lunch - porridge with honey

Dinner - pancakes with maple syrup

Also had 3 coffees, a malteaster bunny and biscuit :O far too much sugar today.

Total - 1385 cals

Ok I know I say this every time and I shouldn't weigh every day but I got on the scales this morning and I am 13st 13 :O :O :O

Eek! Congrats to you too :D ah I miss the tiny baby stage. Where they will stay exactly where you put them haha. How old is your other one?

Thanks. Ha, yes, you spend so long willing them to roll, crawl, walk etc then when they do it's like oh poo what have I done??! :D
Eldest is 5, so this one has 2 Mummies poor little dude :D

Thanks. Ha, yes, you spend so long willing them to roll, crawl, walk etc then when they do it's like oh poo what have I done??! :D Eldest is 5, so this one has 2 Mummies poor little dude :D

What do you reckon to the age gap? I'd like another but probably not until my daughter is at school but then people keep telling me it's too big an age gap!

Today I am wearing my size 16 jeans, and also a (VERY GENEROUS) size 14 spring jacket I bought from the Barbour outlet near Newcastle a few days after I had my daughter. I couldn't zip it up at the time but it was a bargain (I'm a sucker for buying things to 'slim in to') and now it zips up and is comfortably roomy! Ahhhh such a good day :D

I second the Leslie samsome walking DVDs on YouTube. I use them if I need to get my step count up but can't get out (kids etc). :) have a good day today!

I second the Leslie samsome walking DVDs on YouTube. I use them if I need to get my step count up but can't get out (kids etc). :) have a good day today!

I find myself just doing the steps without the DVD on when I am in the kitchen - I have been known to have one on the laptop without the sound on when I watch Corrie etc. They really do shove up the step counter. Was reading on her website that 1 miles burns on average 100 cals depending on your weight etc.

What do you reckon to the age gap? I'd like another but probably not until my daughter is at school but then people keep telling me it's too big an age gap!

For me it's perfect. It wasn't intentional but it's worked out so well. No signs of jealousy, no forcing her to grow up too quickly, she does most things by herself. And the main thing is that she's so good with Jonah. She adores him and really tries to help look after him which I'm not sure she would've done a couple of years ago.
Also when she's at school it's just like only having one again. The only thing I hate is trying to get myself organised enough for the school run!! :D

Ps. Great news on the clothes. Such a good feeling!! I've got a wardrobe full waiting for me. On the plus side a potential wedding dress came this morning and fit perfectly, although I'm bit sure that'll keep me motivated to diet :D

Ps. Great news on the clothes. Such a good feeling!! I've got a wardrobe full waiting for me. On the plus side a potential wedding dress came this morning and fit perfectly, although I'm bit sure that'll keep me motivated to diet :D

Oh that's good! That's exactly how I imagined the age gap to be. The only thing that puts me off is finally getting over the baby stage and nappies etc then doing it all over again. Wow fab!! When do you get married?

Went in to the city centre for the first time in months yesterday looking for an outfit for my friends wedding. There was literally nothing I liked so had to order some stuff from asos to try. It was very stressful haha. Went to a gourmet hotdog place for lunch then had cake and coffee at patisserie Valerie on the way home :O I only had a yoghurt and banana for breakfast though so everything came in at around 1800 calories which isn't too bad for a treat day :)

Oh that's good! That's exactly how I imagined the age gap to be. The only thing that puts me off is finally getting over the baby stage and nappies etc then doing it all over again. Wow fab!! When do you get married?

I definitely felt like a newbie again at first but it soon becomes second nature again.
In May. In Vegas :D we only booked it less than 2 weeks ago which seemed awesome and spontaneous at the time but now the reality is that I have about 10 weeks to lose as much weight as possible! Doh :D X

Back