BeaBeas calorie counting diary!

I definitely felt like a newbie again at first but it soon becomes second nature again. In May. In Vegas :D we only booked it less than 2 weeks ago which seemed awesome and spontaneous at the time but now the reality is that I have about 10 weeks to lose as much weight as possible! Doh :D X

Wow Vegas!! That sounds amazing. I'm the least spontaneous person in the world but it's something I secretly daydream about haha :D

I'm not particularly spontaneous to be honest. OH is one of life's doers though :D we joked about it on the Monday and had it booked by the Tuesday. I'm so excited!!

Ps. Happy Monday :D

Gone slightly over today. It was ok until I ate a Curly Wurly! It's the time of the month though and I crave sweet stuff.

Breakfast - a banana and a toasted tea cake with jam (didn't finish it as I was stuffed)

Lunch - wholemeal pitta with humous

Dinner - salmon with stir fried veg and noodles in sweet chilli sauce

Also 4 coffees with milk, some soft mints and the curly wurly

Total 1677 cals

Hopefully having a better day today. I'm starving though and desperate to snack!! Have resisted so far.

Breakfast - banana and a WW toffee apple yoghurt

Lunch - wholemeal pitta with pastrami, mustard Mayo and gherkins

Dinner - chicken katsu curry with brown rice. This is something I used to make all the time pre-diet and I've just calculated and it's pretty low in calories!! Very surprised :)

Also had 2 coffees and a belgain options hot choc

Total 1088 cals (as long as I resist stuffing my face from now until bed time).

My partner is putting my new pedals on my bike tonight so I'm going to try and do a decent time on it. Really need to get back in to the swing of things as I haven't done any proper exercise for ages :O

Ooh, dinner sounds interesting, can you send me a copy of the recipe please? X

Ooh, dinner sounds interesting, can you send me a copy of the recipe please? X

Of course! It's a fab recipe, tastes exactly like the one from wagamamas if you've ever had it. The only thing I change is I leave out the flour in the sauce and blend everything up rather than straining the carrots/onions out. It makes the sauce the right consistency without having to thicken with flour and it's tastier. I did this after reading the comments as other people also do the same. I also used Blue Dragon Panko breadcrumbs for the chicken :)

http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/29578/chicken-katsu-curry.aspx

Of course! It's a fab recipe, tastes exactly like the one from wagamamas if you've ever had it. The only thing I change is I leave out the flour in the sauce and blend everything up rather than straining the carrots/onions out. It makes the sauce the right consistency without having to thicken with flour and it's tastier. I did this after reading the comments as other people also do the same. I also used Blue Dragon Panko breadcrumbs for the chicken :)

http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/29578/chicken-katsu-curry.aspx

Thanks, will defo give it a try x

It is when I see recipes like that that I wish I could eat chicken. :( not bothered most of the time but sometimes I really fancy it but know it would not agree with me.

Sorry about the radio silence yesterday. I felt really ill all day like I was getting a bad cold again, then I was starving as I'd hardly eaten all day I ended up mainlining a pizza and some chips :O

Really cut down on my calories today to compensate so hopefully won't be too bad at my weigh in tomorrow. Will post my food later on.

It is when I see recipes like that that I wish I could eat chicken. :( not bothered most of the time but sometimes I really fancy it but know it would not agree with me.

That's a shame! Chicken is really the only meat I eat often. I have the occasional sausage but I'm not a big meat lover. Do you have an allergy or does it just not agree with you generally?

Sorry about the radio silence yesterday. I felt really ill all day like I was getting a bad cold again, then I was starving as I'd hardly eaten all day I ended up mainlining a pizza and some chips :O

Really cut down on my calories today to compensate so hopefully won't be too bad at my weigh in tomorrow. Will post my food later on.

Glad to see you back, hope you're feeling better. ...I think everyone is allowed pizza when they're ill x

I'm feeling better today thanks. Still a bit off but ok.

Made my old favourite mushroom stroganoff for tea but managed to put a tablespoon of cayenne pepper in it instead of paprika!!! It was so spicy! They look exactly the same so I just grabbed it out of the cupboard. Won't be making that mistake again :D

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - porridge with honey

Dinner - mushroom stroganoff with brown rice and a weight watchers yoghurt afterwards

Also 3 coffees with milk

Total - 999 cals

2lb off today! Was hoping for 3 to officially make it in to the 13 stone range but I can aim for that next week :) really pleased!

2lb off today! Was hoping for 3 to officially make it in to the 13 stone range but I can aim for that next week :) really pleased!

That's fantastic, well done...I'm sure you'll be in the 13's next week x

Been away this weekend at my friends hen do in Nottingham. She's pregnant so we had a night in with a takeaway then afternoon tea Sunday lunch time. I feel rubbish for eating bad food! Got about 4 hours broken sleep on Saturday night and was tucked up in bed feeling ill at 9 tonight, but my daughter has been up since 1 crying so I'm now sat downstairs with her watching in the night garden! Desperate to go back to bed! :(

Damage limitation this week I think...

I wondered why you were up so late.

Hope you enjoyed Nottingham - that was where we had our pub and my MIL still lives there, get over quite often when we are in Wales

I wondered why you were up so late. Hope you enjoyed Nottingham - that was where we had our pub and my MIL still lives there, get over quite often when we are in Wales

Unfortunately I wasn't up for an exciting reason haha. It was great thank you (apart from lack of sleep). My parents used to have pubs in Sheffield and Notts. I grew up in one :)

Back