• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Becoming a CDC....

S: 0st11.6lb C: 0st11.6lb G: 0st10.1lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey does anyone know what I have to do to become a CDC? What does it cost to get set up, and is the financial return worth it?

I want to fit it around my day job, I love the diet and it's the only one that has worked for me. Ever!

Advice greatly appreciated!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Vickiet

Quick&Painful said:
Hey does anyone know what I have to do to become a CDC? What does it cost to get set up, and is the financial return worth it?

I want to fit it around my day job, I love the diet and it's the only one that has worked for me. Ever!

Advice greatly appreciated!
I think you would be a great CDC! :)
No idea about how to set up though lol just maybe you should email Cambridge website xx

I think- and could be wrong but I think you might have to be recomended by another consultant?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

S: 0st11.6lb C: 0st11.6lb G: 0st10.1lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Aww thanks. I think I'd make a pretty decent CDC. Thanks for the tips ladies, I'll speak to my CDC about it.

S: 13st13.5lb C: 13st13.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
yeah i think you do need to be reccommend by your cdc then you do a course which cost 200 and then you buy your packs etc sell them at a price you choose and i think your cdc gets some of it.
thats what i have read so might not be right

Pretika

Silver Member
S: 11st13lb C: 11st9.8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29 Loss: 0st3.2lb(1.92%)
Hey - I don't know but do let me know how you get on , I would be interested in doing it for my area ... You would be a fantastic CDC !!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins