Been a busy week

Annie68

Silver Member
Hi folks. Sorry I've not been around much. I've had such a busy week I don't know where the time has gone!

Food wise, I've eaten so many speed foods I'm suprised I'm not on fast forward! Hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow morning as the last few weeks have been pretty pants despite me being 100%. I just have a freaky body that is so random loss wise that I've about given up on it and am ready to start hacksawing limbs off! Grrrr. So frustrating when you stick to it and either don't lose or barely lose when others in the class reel off everything they've eaten and had about 300 syns too many and still lost 2lbs!

Went to the British Superbikes on Saturday armed with my camera. it was practice day and was purely for photographic indulgence.. and indulge I did... wall to wall bikes and leather.. hehe.

If anyone is interested in taking a look at my photos from the day, they're on my photography website: Click Here to go see.

Hope everyone else is doing ok, and good luck for good losses this week.

Nice to see you back Annie

So glad you had a fab weekend- where is 'British Superbikes' based?

I know what you mean about people saying they have eaten tons of rubbish in class and still losing. I don't attend class as I do SW online, but I take my Mum when I am not working away and am trying to get her to understand the SW concept (very difficult) and it is really hard when people start listing all their syns in amazement. My Mum always looks at me accusingly as if to say "you see- they eat all that and still lose so why do I have to stick to it 100%?".

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
xxx

Hi Annie, great to see you back , your photos are amazing, you have such a good eye for a picture. Have you taken a course or something. I noticed that the Open Uni do a course in digital photography.

I know what you mean about sticking to plan and having slower losses. I hate it in class when people say how much they have cheated but still lose like 7lbs.

Don't worry you have done fabby with your weightloss. Stick with it xx

Back