Been gone just for a lil while!!!

Little Miss Living

My god do the threads add up!!!!:p lol well haven't been on in a while, was in london for 5 days, it was my aunts 60th!!! 14 of us went over and there were 27 of us at the meal :eek:
was hard enough watching everyone stuff themselves (indians, mcDs, KFC, tins of roses etc etc:gimi:) and drink away to their hearts content but was able to cope better than i thought:rolleyes:
normally wi on fridays but had to wi a day early before i went and was down 4lbs:bliss::bliss::bliss:
So happy after the kinda disappointing 2lb loss last week!!! Can't wait til this friday wi!!
Hope everyone's getting on well!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

poor u!! well done thou

well done you great loss and super human will power
all the best
xxSharron

thanks girls:D
just realised i'm down 21lbs,
1&half stone:party0049:
and i have now left the 200lbs+
am now 199lbs yay!!!!
can't wait to be in the overweight category, hopefully not too long more :p
xxxxxxxxxx

Hello! Glad you had a good time! Funnily enough, my aunt turns 60 at the end of this month, & is treating all the family to a wknd in Nottingham. Our rellies are flying over from Galway & Dublin & all over uk, so similar to you in reverse! I'm planning a low-carb wknd & really looking forward to it tbh. Trying to be very good til then, so i can use the hotel pool lol! Especially as my very glam cousin is planning to swim with me, eek!
Simone xx

Well done on your 4lb weight loss!!! & well done for coping with all that food temptation....good luck for friday!!! Caz xx

well done you, 21lbs ya must be feeling over the moon and congrats on your willpower ya lasted well, if it was me i would have been tucking right in!!

i cannot wait to pass the 200 pound mark , any diets ive done have stayed at 204 pounds and ive given up , im there now just and its like trying to get over a mountain lol

i cannot wait to pass the 200 pound mark , any diets ive done have stayed at 204 pounds and ive given up , im there now just and its like trying to get over a mountain lol

lol don't worry you'll get there!!!! Such a great feeling!:bliss:
Just got back from my 6th wi and lost another 4lbs:eek: soooo happy!!!!
Brings total weight loss to 25lbs:D
and i'm sssooooooooo close to being overweight:wow:, i'm 30.3 according to the lipotrim thingy which puts me in the overweight category in their underweight-super obese scale but i want to wait til it's "29.something" to celebrate;)................... with a mint choc muffin mmmmmmmm :p the things you can do with LT shakes:rolleyes:

:party0011:well done LML im soooo delited for you!! cant wait to get under 200lb, think i will do the Michael Jackson moonwalk out the chemist back to the car!! :rotflmao: Are you doing much exercise at the mo??

Well done, on the resisting of temptation, the loss and for getting below the 200 mark. I remember that being such a buzz too! I love achieving all these little milestones. It won't be long before that horrible "obese" label will be long gone! Good for you babe!

xx

well dne

:D :cool: well done u, thats amazing its gave me inspiration 4 2moz,u c ive got my sons presentaion & theres a buffet & bar ,so i didnt no if i cud manage it but if u can with all ya family & friends i"m sure i can:)

:D :cool: well done u, thats amazing its gave me inspiration 4 2moz,u c ive got my sons presentaion & theres a buffet & bar ,so i didnt no if i cud manage it but if u can with all ya family & friends i"m sure i can:)
Hope you had a ball hun without the need for food of course :p
had my bf's graduation couple weeks back, similar thing buffet & bar, tbh was harder than london coz family at least attempt to be sympathetic, strangers stuffing their faces right in front of you and being offered food and drink all night was sssssoooooo tempting!!!! I'm sure you did great xxxxxxxxx

Back