I've been gone for a while....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by established88, 28 June 2011 Social URL.

1. established88

established88 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.45%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    ...but I'm back :party0049:

I went to America at the beginning of May and I've been away for just over 6 weeks. I was really worried about my diet when I initially went, being a Vegetarian is really hard in some of the places we went! Lol I didn't go mental while I was away, but I still tried to be a bit good, I didn't want to ruin my holiday by permanently worrying about what I was eating!

So, I got weighed when I got back and in 6 weeks I put on 6lbs, which I was honestly kind of surprised and a little happy with (I had expected it to be a lot more!) So, I've been back on the wagon since I got home and in just over 2 weeks I've lost the weight I put back on and lost an extra lb for my troubles! I'm really pleased, not only have I got rid of the holiday damage, I've now fallen into the 14 stone bracket, bringing my total weightloss up to 78lbs :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nixnax

Nixnax Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.65%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Yay well done thats brilliant :) Welcome back.

4. established88

established88 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.45%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Nix, another lb this week :)

5. MsMia

MsMia Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(16.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Congratulations of the great comback, sometimes you have to accept that you need a break but so long as you come back as well as you have then it's not a problem :D Hope you had a fantastic time in America and keep on going to reach your target.

XxX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.