Before and Current

A big lump of fat!
You make me feel very old !!!!!!!!!!:p

What the heck is a stone??

Haha I have lots of friends in America including Ohio, I should have seen that you were over there and used pounds :D I lost 232 lbs little one

Omg!!! Holy **** my mouth dropped that's a ton of weight!! Wow u should go on tv and represent n inspire ppl!!?

Great idea but I'd need a really attractive young anchor, you up for it? :D

Down boy !
You'll have to teach her what a stones is..........:p

Down boy !
You'll have to teach her what a stones is..........:p

Down boy? Haha I've got underpants older than young Mandy :D:D she is totally safe with this old geezer, but with her looks and my presentation skills we could totally clean up the US TV networks LOL :D:D:D

slendablenda said:
A big lump of fat!
You make me feel very old !!!!!!!!!!:p

U look amazing for 50 very healthy looking. Im 23. Im not a baby :) I've just never heard of a stone before. I don't think we hear that word much nor use must just b said in different ways different places

Lmao now what's an anchor?some one to show off?

Well you would fit that role brilliantly but I meant like a news anchor you know you have them on your TV shows there LOL, they are always young and gorgeous and have an ugly old guy with them to make them look great LOL :D:D:D

Sorry Mandy - didn't mean to sound patronising.
There are 14lbs to a stone and about and about 2.2 lbs to a kilo.

56 actually.............sssshhhhhhhh:secret:

U look amazing for 50 very healthy looking. Im 23. Im not a baby :) I've just never heard of a stone before. I don't think we hear that word much nor use must just b said in different ways different places

She is a fine looking lady Mandy. You're right only the UK uses stones, the USA have always weighed in pounds which are much easier

Karlos said:
Well you would fit that role brilliantly but I meant like a news anchor you know you have them on your TV shows there LOL, they are always young and gorgeous and have an ugly old guy with them to make them look great LOL :D:D:D

O ha ha ya skinny ppl everywhere makes it even harder to live in this world surrounded by beautiful ppl.

slendablenda said:
Sorry Mandy - didn't mean to sound patronising.
There are 14lbs to a stone and about and about 2.2 lbs to a kilo.

56 actually.............sssshhhhhhhh:secret:

Wow!! Amazing!!!!!! I need 30 more and im having the hardest time. I took a break. Ill jump back in a few weeks. That measurment is crazy!! Im horrible at math I wouldn't know where to begin.

You shouldn't be that smile would light up any network broadcast Mandy

well done, you look great

Back