Beginning Day 4 of restart....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sez, 22 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    BAAAAD day yesterday, no food but very weepy and oh so tired. Couldnt sit in staff room at lunchtime either, far too much food around and open biccies on the table . :cry:

Went off in the car and smoked two ciggies, something I thought was done for ever. :cry::cry:

Got home about 4ish, busied myself with chores, but had to cook kids tea (DH in Sri Lanka still). One positive note is finally emptied the ironing basket.!!!!! Now thats a bloomin' miracle!!!

Scales are showing a 7lb loss since Monday, but I am not entirely convinced of their accuracy. I now weight myself first thing am, before water, coffee or whatever. I am trying to be constant and positive.

Have a good day all. Speak later!! (Making crispy cakes with kids at school today......uh oh!!)

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    we all get teary days i had mine last week but it passes just remember how you felt on the scales that first week and it spurs you on. good luck with the cake making and no finger licking lol

4. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    good luck hun :)

5. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    awe bless you, i am sure you will get through today.. think today is the last day for feeling all low etc.. when you get to tommorrow, wake up with a smile for getting to day 5 :) and you will feel great..

best of luck :)

6. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    So far all ok today, thanks guys!! Not had a pack yet, but about to cok kids tea so will slurp a tetra whilst doing so !

Made the most yummy looking/smelling cakes at school today (rice crispies, honey, butter, sesame seeds, sultanas, oats.....) Also worked with the kids tasting different fruits, had to cut them all up then we made a huge fruit salad. I had to chop strawbs, rasps, kiwi, grapes, banana, melon .... the list goes on. And I never touched it!!! (I hope citric acid cant get through the skin tho!!)

Ho hum, early to bed again to avoid temptation..........

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

sarah your doing great.im on day 3 again so hard but keep going we will get there :)

becky xx

8. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    You are doing so well, keep going :) xx

9. imlosingit

imlosingit Full Member

Well done Sez, keep going you are doing great x

10. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I know the feeling, I have a useless but lovely husband who can't cook, so every night I go through the Hell that is making dinner and every night I sit with them while they eat it. I could almost eat the tablecloth by the end of it though :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.