Beginning on LT Maintenence

Hi Everyone im curvy_kitten from Dublin!

Ive already found a wealth of information on this site, you are all truly an inspiriation :)

I am due to start LT Maintenence this coming Monday and am scared :eek: Scared because I love my food, scared i will lose too much too soon, and scared i'll give up at the first hurdle :(:(:( I dont think I could handle TFR so I am hoping the 2 SHakes and 1 meal will suffice !

Weight has slowly been creeping up on me the last 3 years, due to starting driving and not getting an ounce of excercise, to comfort eating and my terrible habit of weekend take aways. NOne of my clothes fit me anymore and its getting me terribly down to the point I just hate going clothes shopping as I find myself reaching for size 16's now for the first time. I knew I had to do something and this is why I am here :D

I have a couple of Q's relating to LT maintenence programme that I would like answered (pretty please) - such as is alcohol a complete no-no? ANd what kind of meals can I eat as my 1-meal-a-day? Also I have christenings and also a 40th Bday party coming up, how do you overcome occasions such as these where you really cant refuse a drink or sandwich etc?
Also I plan on only doing this for 6 weeks and in 8 wks I am going on holidays, should i stop doing LT a number of days or weeks before my hols so drinking will not effect me, or what do I do.

Appogies for all the Q's!!

Hi Everyone im curvy_kitten from Dublin!

Ive already found a wealth of information on this site, you are all truly an inspiriation :)

I am due to start LT Maintenence this coming Monday and am scared :eek: Scared because I love my food, scared i will lose too much too soon, and scared i'll give up at the first hurdle :(:(:( I dont think I could handle TFR so I am hoping the 2 SHakes and 1 meal will suffice !

Weight has slowly been creeping up on me the last 3 years, due to starting driving and not getting an ounce of excercise, to comfort eating and my terrible habit of weekend take aways. NOne of my clothes fit me anymore and its getting me terribly down to the point I just hate going clothes shopping as I find myself reaching for size 16's now for the first time. I knew I had to do something and this is why I am here :D

I have a couple of Q's relating to LT maintenence programme that I would like answered (pretty please) - such as is alcohol a complete no-no? ANd what kind of meals can I eat as my 1-meal-a-day? Also I have christenings and also a 40th Bday party coming up, how do you overcome occasions such as these where you really cant refuse a drink or sandwich etc?
Also I plan on only doing this for 6 weeks and in 8 wks I am going on holidays, should i stop doing LT a number of days or weeks before my hols so drinking will not effect me, or what do I do.

Appogies for all the Q's!!

Hi curvy-kittten :)) how are you getting on?? I've started maintenance yesterday. I'm from Athlone just down the road from you :) I'm having two shakes and one low cal meal per day. what did you lose the first week? i also have about 1.5-2 st to lose :whacky068:

Back