Being nosey

I'm a school improvement officer... leading on out of school hours learning so I get to do all the fun stuff. I always end up on photo's and DVD footage. A few weeks ago I was with a colleague looking through some pics of an event we ran and asked her "who's that fat woman in the background?" She embarassingly replied ..."you!" That memory keeps me motivated.

Im a Security Dog Handler....absolutley love it, especially the training which includes searching and bitework. Basically on a good day i get paid for playing with my dogs :D

Nicci

Im a Security Dog Handler....absolutley love it, especially the training which includes searching and bitework. Basically on a good day i get paid for playing with my dogs :D

Nicci

Ummmmm! What else could you train????:D:D

I dont do nothin.I send my husband out to work and I spend my days buying stuff off the telly. (I had done this xmas by end of Feb!!!!!)
O, I spose I look after my kids (4 and 18mnths) and do the odd bit of cleaning and stuff but apart from that, I am a lazy Hoof!!!!!
:hide:
Used to be a bookeeper/payroll officer (yawn)before kiddies tho.....dont miss it but you'd think id be good with bloomin figures wouldnt you!!!!!!lol

missy3 u have any samples of ur work? are u in london? cud see if theres any freelance/junior positions for u (eve magazine)

Hey, that would be great
You have my dream job! i'm actually in Belfast but will be in London next weekend. xxx

I work in a bank on the counter (not going to say which one cos if any of you have ever had any probs with the bank i'm going to get an earful!) I get to serve really bad tempered sweaty smelly people all day and still manage to greet them with a smile!... Although a couple of them are so bad I hold my breath while serving them or I'd vomit.

Job before that I worked at Pizza Hut until I was nearly 18, so I also used to be a pizza slut as my bf says.

Im a Payroll Manager. Im bored now after 7 years, LT has given me the confidence to start looking for that new challenge.

If your going to live in London pm me some of your sample work and I'll show it to the head honchos :)

i've already packed up and moved in my head lol if theres any making tea jobs.. i think im more than qualified for tht. :D

Last edited:
im a midwife:girlpower:

Me too :) yay!

Doing an adult degree come Sept though, there are job cuts in my trust and being dual qualified means I'll at least have one job. I've struggled to get up to band 6 too :(

Back