Ben and Jerries!!!!

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
Hello all, off to the cinema, does anyone know how many syns are in a scoop of ben and jerries frozen yogurt (chocolate brownie flavour) or am I better getting the mango flavour?!

Would work out from calories buy don't know that either !! x

If you need to find out the calories you can just google for them. I know the B&J website has nutritional information on it.

A google search will usually find the calorie information for you, bearing in mind these type of foods don't have any free food allowance.

The brownie yoghurt one has 190 calories for 1/2 a cup which would be about a 1 scoop serving at the cinema. So syns would be 9 syns.

It is best for you to search the calories yourself of various other ones until you find one that you might want. Whatever the calories are it will be 1 syn for every 20 calories

Thank you both for the advice! Diet coke for me then x

Hi everyone :)

Just for reference, Ben & Jerry's scoop weights are as follows:
1 scoop - 85g
2 scoop - 170g
3 scoop - 255g

This is including the weight of the cup, so the ice cream weight is obviously slightly under :) and this also depends on whether the person scooping is following the rules! But they should always have scales behind the counter so you could ask them to let you know the weight so you can figure out the syns accurately! :)

Hope this helps :)
Jess

p.s. I work in a cinema, I'm not just an ice cream fanatic hehe!

jesski said:
Hi everyone :)

Just for reference, Ben & Jerry's scoop weights are as follows:
1 scoop - 85g
2 scoop - 170g
3 scoop - 255g

This is including the weight of the cup, so the ice cream weight is obviously slightly under :) and this also depends on whether the person scooping is following the rules! But they should always have scales behind the counter so you could ask them to let you know the weight so you can figure out the syns accurately! :)

Hope this helps :)
Jess

p.s. I work in a cinema, I'm not just an ice cream fanatic hehe!

Thanks hun, and its nice to know they have scales too! In case I ever pick up the courage to ask :p

Back