Berry's diary

I intend to savour every morsel lol
Having the 6 piece variety bucket which works out about 840 cals which I've made allowances for so i won't feel any guilt for eating :)

Jeez i'm so easily pleased these days! :)

I definatley think since starting cc that treats are genuinely treats!

Just had one of the hazelnut kit Kats. You can tatse it but I think cos it was in the fridge it wasn't as good as I thought maybe at room temp would be lovely like a Bueno! X

They certainly are! Before cc i used to mindlessly over eat and got to the point where i wasn't even enjoying food anymore. I was just cramming in as much as i could knowing how ill and bloated it would make me feel & yet i continued to do it!! Crazy or what :(

It's amazing to think how we used to and can still eat. Eating till we r full and beyond for no known reason really x

Ugh having an awful day. Had to clear the entire kitchen because we are having a total refit starting tomorrow. Bf had work to do so was no help and I had to do the whole effing thing myself. Plus there was no food as we had eaten or chucked all the perishable stuff and obviously all the pans etc are packed away.
So I had a kinder bueno for breakfast. Then bf came back and pissed me off. Argument which resulted in me eating 7 or 8 chocolate hob nobs ( I never buy these usually I got them along with some milk this morning for the builders! So they were literally the only edible thing available) arrhgghhhh so pissed off. So have eaten all that crap, am knackered and in a foul mood with bf and there is nothing to eat for dinner! Literally nada. Grrr

Errr so rounded off yesterday with a curry!!!! So god knows how many cals all in all as those hob nobs are effing ridiculous! How is it possible to ram 95 cal into one measley biscuit?

Curry was delish and we don't go for the worst stuff anyway: pilau rice, chana masala, sag paneer and chicken tikka. So mostly veg and not creamy sauces. Did have 3 poppadoms and 1/2 a naan too though! I reckon at least 2000 for the day possibly more.

Anyway enjoyed it and didn't eat too much so was pleasantly full not bursting at the seams, a small victory I guess.

Need to be on best behaviour now though as definitely don't want a gain on Thursday. Its going to be tricky with the kitchen situation but will do my best.
Also heading back to the gym this evening so feel I may have to brace myself for not enjoying the scales on Thursday as exercising usually slows/stops my losses entirely! :sigh:

Only had a smattering of snow in London really. I kind of wish it was come down a bit heavier, but preferably next week when I don't have so much on at work!

Oh berry we had a identical day yesterday lol back on it today hope your kitchen goes well and doesn't aide to much stress then you cook lots of yummy things

Errr so rounded off yesterday with a curry!!!! So god knows how many cals all in all as those hob nobs are effing ridiculous! How is it possible to ram 95 cal into one measley biscuit?

Curry was delish and we don't go for the worst stuff anyway: pilau rice, chana masala, sag paneer and chicken tikka. So mostly veg and not creamy sauces. Did have 3 poppadoms and 1/2 a naan too though! I reckon at least 2000 for the day possibly more.

Anyway enjoyed it and didn't eat too much so was pleasantly full not bursting at the seams, a small victory I guess.

Need to be on best behaviour now though as definitely don't want a gain on Thursday. Its going to be tricky with the kitchen situation but will do my best.
Also heading back to the gym this evening so feel I may have to brace myself for not enjoying the scales on Thursday as exercising usually slows/stops my losses entirely! :sigh:

Only had a smattering of snow in London really. I kind of wish it was come down a bit heavier, but preferably next week when I don't have so much on at work!

Hope u sorted it out with bf x

Thanks t2g - all fine, I am rubbish at arguments I get bored/forget I am supposed to be in a grump. Plus he gave me the last poppadom so all is forgiven haha!!

My "gym buddy" has just bailed again! Annoying. I will not let this be an excuse for me to bail. I am going to go and get on the treadmill and get 3km under my belt - then home and Shred. Will stop at marks and get some salads for us for dinner since we can't cook.

Thanks t2g - all fine, I am rubbish at arguments I get bored/forget I am supposed to be in a grump. Plus he gave me the last poppadom so all is forgiven haha!!

My "gym buddy" has just bailed again! Annoying. I will not let this be an excuse for me to bail. I am going to go and get on the treadmill and get 3km under my belt - then home and Shred. Will stop at marks and get some salads for us for dinner since we can't cook.

Bloody gym buddies!!!!
Good on you for still going x

Err I'm rubbish I didnt go! And I'm on the sofa under a blanket
I know I should do the shred but I really don't fancy it! Also I am on 1217 calls so can't have a speck more to eat if I can help it. Feeling like I am losing my mojo !

Err I'm rubbish I didnt go! And I'm on the sofa under a blanket
I know I should do the shred but I really don't fancy it! Also I am on 1217 calls so can't have a speck more to eat if I can help it. Feeling like I am losing my mojo !

Aw come on sweetie. Why not have a few days off while your kitchen is upside down and get back on with gusto next week or something. There's no point doing it half hearted cos u will just get upset with yourself, cos its hard to do it with all determination never mind none. Let some stress out and get back on the wagon when u feel better xxx

thanks jo, think you are right! I think i will do 1500 for this week as its really tricky especially with cold dinner that I can't bulk out with hot veg etc!
Good news is that it looks like they are making speedy progress all the old kitchen is gone and they have made up a lot the cupboard carcasses already. The fridge freezer is mahoosive! Will have to resist filling it with a shopful of yumminess haha!

Anyway I'm at 1500 , had too many Choc biccies ! i blame those blasted hobnobs !

Having an options which will warm me up then ill shower and brush teeth as a end to the day.

Thing is, next Wednesday we have had confirmation from the decorators so that is more disruption as we will probably move out and back to bfs parents whilst its done because its the whole flat. Anyway never mind. No rush to get there so as long as I keep my eye on the prize ill get there eventually!

That's good that the kitchen is coming along you will be able to whip up lots of low cal meals !

That's good that the kitchen is coming along you will be able to whip up lots of low cal meals !

Yep so true! Our old one was pretty manky so looking forward to sparkling new and all new appliances !! I find calorie counting SO much easier when I make things from scratch as you can bulk out the veg etc.
Anyway better fess up to yesterday's mini disaster.....

B:
Cuppa 30

L:
Shapers prawn cocktail crisps 73
Little free pot of MOMA (bircher muesli) 90g 157

D:
M&S italian style salad 120
M&S chicken thighs x2 290
M&S mini strawberry tart 55
M&S pinenut and spinach pasta 200g 440

S:
Dried prunes 37
M&S guilt free yogurt raisins 110
Options hot choc 40
M&S guilt free (THEY ARE NOT) choc chip cookies - two bags full - 250
Chocolate hob nob 95

TOTAL 1697 :(

Feeling slightly more in control today. Had 506 calories so far, will be going to the gym if my buddy doesn't bail (for boxing woohoo), then can have something little for dinner on my own as bf has football. The 506 calories so far includes two malteser mini bunnies LOVE THEM. Decided I will give up chocolate for lent. Give it a whirl at least.

Yeah to be honest Clanger- I am swiftly going off the idea :p

Lost one pound this morning taking me to 9 stone 6. Actually quite relieved as was expecting a gain as I have been over pretty much every day since Friday last week and had tons of chocolate.

Got back into the swing at the gym, had boxing on Tuesday and did circuits yesterday which was KILLER! Supposed to be doing a triple whammy this evening of boxing, body pump and then body balance- will see how I get on. Needless to say, Shred has gone out the window as house looks like a bomb hit it with kitchen refit in full swing.

Yesterdays food........

B:
Coffee 30
Ginger crunch cream 78

L:
Shapers mint choc bar 81
Pret sweet tomato and saffron soup 255 (this was disgusting - avoid)

D:
Taste original chicken satay 204
M&S sushi snack pack 140
M&S Fuller for longer turkey pastrami flat bread 290
Options hot choc 39

TOTAL 1117

I also walked over 18,000 steps!:eek: this is partly because I went to see a client and traffic was bad because of the helicopter crash so I walked a lot and also I kept my fitbit on during circuits where we did lots of sprints etc.

Back