Berry's diary

Why have i suddenly become a century member? Pretty sure I havent lost 100lbs?!!?:confused:

Was just reading your diary! Eeek a triple whammy at the gym, GO YOU!!! That' sounds like a killer workout!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was just reading your diary! Eeek a triple whammy at the gym, GO YOU!!! That' sounds like a killer workout!!

xx

Thanks- it was super- I absolutely LOVE boxing.

I have been eating sh*t all week! I am blaming the kitchen. I need to get back on the fruit and veg asap as beginning to feel icky and my skin is starting to look duller.

As in yesterday I had chocolate, haribo, KFC and hobnobs!!!!! 1789 total cals but obviously less around 450 from exercise.

Apparently the kitchen will be mostly done today but the hob is unuseable til Monday :( Also then we have the decorators coming in on Wednesday to do the whole entire flat so I am guessing at least a week? I will have to move out for most of it as its going to be a big job although the flats not massive the hall/stair way and two double bedrooms have woodchip which is apparently a nightmare to strip.

ive found a new love for boxing!! im booked in again next wednesday! cant waiiiiit! x

Oooo boxing does sound good girlies!! I'm doing boot camp on Tues eeeek!!xx

Oooo boxing does sound good girlies!! I'm doing boot camp on Tues eeeek!!xx

Oh I wanna know how that goes. I kinda wanna do it lol but need to get ny fitness up first x

Oh god fattest weekend of food!!! Kitchen not finished so had PIZZA HUT on Friday and a massive Chinese yesterday!!! Ahhhhhh! Need to lose as much as possible before first weekend in feb as I have an important party to go to!!! Must be 100% dedicated for the next two weeks no messing around under 1200 at all times!!

Oh god fattest weekend of food!!! Kitchen not finished so had PIZZA HUT on Friday and a massive Chinese yesterday!!! Ahhhhhh! Need to lose as much as possible before first weekend in feb as I have an important party to go to!!! Must be 100% dedicated for the next two weeks no messing around under 1200 at all times!!

Ahhhhh as soon as your kitchen is done you will be able to really concentrate on your healthy eating!! Kudos for the determination!! You will lose lots for your party I have faith :D xx

You have done well. I'm always impressed but how well u do. You will get there again x

That sounds yummy lol at least you know it's just because the kitchen is all up in the air once it's all sorted you will be back on it

Thanks guys! Determined to get to 130lbs by feb- just need to concentrate. Felt like **** today and I think the lack of fruit veg general healthy food and overdose of grease is why!
Just spent ages in the snow so def burnt off some calories woohoo! Had nothing to eat so far today except two options hot chocs! At bfs parents for dinner now, not sure what we are having but looking forward to filling up on veg and something tasty and warming.

Will be moving out of the flat on Wednesday probably to come and stay here whilst the decorating is done. Will be a bit tricky as will have to fit in around their dinner but as long as I have control over my breakfast and lunches and watch my portions at night it shouldn't be too bad.

So glad you guys like boxing- it's my favourite! Gym bud has already sacked off Monday night (standard) but I will go on the treadmill! X

Last edited:
Ahhhh stuff Gym buddy!! I've started gym last week and have been going on my own the classes I attend are around 15people max and I'm beginning to notice the same people and they talk to me and are friendly (so unlondon like!!) so it's like I'm making gym buddies hopefully that will happen for you!!xx

Oh what a nightmare with the kitchen! Will b worth it in the end when ur cooking your low cal meals on a spanking new job :)

Hope you don't mind me subscribing x

Hi Kiwi- not at all :)

So Friday & Saturday were both very high cal as mentioned (I'm not saying "awful" anymore- negative! I enjoyed the chinese!)

Sunday was definitely at or below 1200 as ate very little all day except a roast chicken dinner at my bf's parents and I had all green veg (broccoli, green beans, baby sprout, courgette) 1 piece of sweet potato, 1 piece of butternut squash and 2 small roast potatoes. Plus gravy. So really can't have been that bad I don't think and was super yummy after a week of cold food!! :D Plus did loads of frolicing/walking in the snow for hours so burnt some there.

Feeling motivated today. I have had porridge with sliced banana this morning and a cup of tea. Healthy, clean eating begins here :D Still very snowy in North London, much more melted in central though.

Hi Kiwi- not at all :)

So Friday & Saturday were both very high cal as mentioned (I'm not saying "awful" anymore- negative! I enjoyed the chinese!)

Sunday was definitely at or below 1200 as ate very little all day except a roast chicken dinner at my bf's parents and I had all green veg (broccoli, green beans, baby sprout, courgette) 1 piece of sweet potato, 1 piece of butternut squash and 2 small roast potatoes. Plus gravy. So really can't have been that bad I don't think and was super yummy after a week of cold food!! :D Plus did loads of frolicing/walking in the snow for hours so burnt some there.

Feeling motivated today. I have had porridge with sliced banana this morning and a cup of tea. Healthy, clean eating begins here :D Still very snowy in North London, much more melted in central though.

Love this post. Very positive x

Ouh roast dinner!

My mother in law gave me a halogen oven n it can cook a chicken in under an hour :) defiantly going to have to have a roast this week now you've mentioned it. My mouth is watering at the thought x

I'm making a roast lamb roast dinner tonight we were at a christening so couldn't have one mmmm I'm just gonna have the meat and veg x

Back