Berry's diary

Oh Kiwi what a pain- try google - they have loads of manuals pdf copies online - has helped me before with the dyson etc! However I have the manual to my boiler and have been in the flat 3 years now and still can't be bothered to fiddle about trying to change the times my dad put in right at the start!

Update on the oven saga- kitchen people have sent me a pdf of the manual and the light thing is normal apparently! Hilarious. We were slamming the door in all sorts of weird ways for the last two days to try and "fix" it. I seriously worry about me and bf living together for the rest of our lives. He is not remotely a "handy man" and if anything goes faulty he thinks buy a new one/ring the plumber/electrician etc etc whereas I go straight to my trusty google and try to fix things myself if I can. I honestly don't know how I would get through life without google!!!!

Thanks guys- I think we can all have a strong finish to Jan. Actually the month has flown by when its usually super depressing and long! Feeling very chipper.

Trying to hold out til 1pm for lunch, peckish now though.

Ha ha my husband will wither strip it down completely and hope for the best or we buy a new one. We had a Hoover for 6months and the belt went. We bought a whole new Hoover lol. The tumble is well on its way out, we need to put it three times to dry one cycle of clothes and he just keeps taking it apart. He has knowledge at all of.mechanical things lol x

LOVE LOVE the hedgehog pots Jo!!!!!!!!!! :D I am def going to make some once back up and running at the flat :)
QUOTE]

thank you for the tip they were a nice change and the whole fam loved emxxx

Hi all,

WI this morn 131.7 lbs... so better than I deserve probably (bearing in mind the KFC, pizza hut and chinese I scoffed last week) and if I ignore the ounces - I am 9st 5 :) - however its really only 1/2 a pound loss and to make the 130 goal next thurs is going to be tricky! Especially as I have afternoon tea birthday party on Saturday and lunch out on Sunday! EEk at least I am not drinking so can hopefully retain some control and make sensible choices :)

Yesterdays food..

B
Cuppa 30
Soreen malt loaf snack pack 208 (forgot how amazing this is- YUM YUM YUM)

L
150g punnet of blueberries 48
Medium banana 95
2x pumpkin seed and oat ryvita 88 (these are also really tasty if you haven't tried them. I usually hate ryvita but the seeds and oats make these really nice and satisfying with more flavour than the usual ones)

D
Covent garden winter broth soup 192
Mars icecream 139
Smarties mini chick 134

TOTAL 934
STEPS 10,398

I did circuits at the gym which was really fun :D Supposed to be going again this eve.

Lovely food I could eat that whole diary , well Done on your loss I can't wait to hit 9st 5 ou are totally inspiring me now to keep at it and your exercise is great

Thanks guys xx

Clanger the soreen was flipping delish! I reckon if I keep those in mind I could give choc-free lent a try at least!

The fruity ryvitas are also delish! I've been having them when I fancy a biscuit. They're 53 cals n twice the size of a chocolate digestive :)

Moooorning! Just nibbling my belvita and hoping today at work whizzes by fast. Have a good Friday everyone!

I have just scoffed about 1000 cals in sugar. Mini eggs, chocolate biscuits and jelly snakes!!!!

So this weekend has been ok, no takeaways but sooo much chocolate. My MFP estimates are 1800 Friday, 1600 Saturday, 1700 Sunday but could be more!

Had afternoon tea out on Saturday which was amazzzing, but I don't actually think too high cal as I only had a bite or two of the cakes as I'm not really a cake person, so just the finger sandwiches and 3/4s of a scone. Then went to the pub and had only two G&Ts all night!!!!!!!! (unheard of) had a few mouthfuls of leftover home-made curry when I got in that night at bfs parents.

I am definitely going to try and give up chocolate for lent... I have been inhaling the stuff recently ! I think it will be good to cut it completely and see if I can stick to it.

Staying at bfs parents house for most of the week so not sure if I will be near my scales on Thurs morn which is a pain as this is final Jan weigh-in and when I had my mini-goal of 130 lbs. So I'm not sure what I will do. If I go back to the flat before then I could bring my scales with me - but it looks a bit psychotic haha!

I am hoping that eating dinner there each eve isn't going to throw me off track either. They are very healthy but it is usually help yourself type affair so I need to make sure I am really strict with my portions especially as I won't know exact ingrediants and will have to estimate calorie content.

Also I have booked a holiday with girlfriends last week of June and want my body to be tiptop bikini worthy by then. So need a few more llbs off I think probably 7-10 would do it, and then serious focus on toning toning toning!!!

Going to gym every day this week. Today planning on HIIT sprints on the treadmill for 1/2 hour or so and then body balance class which is a mix of thai chi, yoga and pilates. Feeling motivated.

Well done on you take away free weekend :) I'll be having a few drinkies this weekend but won't go mad coz it's fellas birthday so he'll probably need carrying for change instead of me.

When does lent start? I think I might be following suit n giving up the chocolate too or maybe biscuits coz there's no point just eatting 1 I want the packet!

I heard great things about the insanity work out for toning. They do some classes now n if u dnt wanna buy the DVDs they have most of the work outs on YouTube. I'm not brave enough to try it but if you reasonably fit it's ment to be brill. My cousin has done it n she lost inches everywhere n raves about how fit she feels :)

Oh thanks Kiwi- will have a google of insanity - sounds awesome (and slightly scary!!)

Lent starts Feb 13th according to google!

Back