Berry's diary

Wow great to see you doing so well still on the fasting!!! I'm a sucker for haribo tangfastics mmmm

JO hope your holiday was amazing!

Yes managed another full fast day yesterday wohoo!!

I had.......
Cuppa 30
Kit kat 107
Cappuccino 102
1/2 covent garden soup 123
Small russet potato diced and roasted 110
Options coconut hot choc 40

TOTAL 511

Having my invisalign braces fitted today, so may find I don't eat/snack as much hopefully!

Hi Viktor, yes I do eat but only around 500 calories for the whole day :)

Fast day today. I got my invisalign braces fitted on Thursday and they are painful and really annoying to take out to eat so this should be a breeze!!

Oh dear, a welcome nuisance if they help with your fasting haha.

Hmm didn't stay under 500 :(

Ended up having:

2pm: Special k red berry bar 90

7.30pm: Egg fried "rice" (cauliflower rice) DELICIOUS and super low cal/easy
1 egg 66
King prawns 71
Cauliflower 25
Sesame oil and soy sauce 60
Sweet chill sauce 40
Spring onion 5
Waitrose frozen mixed veg (brocolli, cauli and carrot) 54

Which would have been fantastic but then I scoffed half a massive bar of fruit and nut 528

TOTAL 939

Not too worried as long as I keep an eye on my weekly averages. Have been hopping on the scales incessantly and am stuck at 134.6lbs have been for days! Its bizarre as usually I fluctuate all over the shop.

Braces still feeling weird so had no breakfast and will see what I fancy for lunch but <200 cals.

I am planning a "healthy" lasagne for dinner as I have mozzerella to use in the fridge. Will do a extra lean beef bolognese with loads of veg and only one layer of pasta, the other a layer of spinach leaves. White sauce will make from 1/2 fat creme fraiche or natural yogurt with some cheese mixed in. Looking forward to some this eve with a side salad as haven't had lasagne in yonks. :) MFP has calculated the day as 894 so room for some pudding if I fancy it.

So yesterday went to the gym at lunch for the first time in yonks. Its crazy how quick you regress when you slack off going! Will get two weeks under my belt before hols as its quiet at work.

Didn't have any breakfast as its just not worth taking the braces out for.

Gym 30 mins on treadmill , 20 min jog then 10 min hill sprint intervals - HARD

Lunch after gym:
Sushi snack pack 115
Special k bar 90

Dinner
Home made lasagne and salad followed by an icecream

TOTAL 1,528 (net from fitbit mfp 1,086)

Teeth are still SORE - looking forward to seeing what the orthodontist says next week on my first check up.

Probably not going to do 5:2 this week what with braces and the bank holiday, I will just try and stay in the green in MFP instead.

Having leftover lasagne for dinner with salad. Just about to force myself out to the gym for another 1/2 hour on the treadmill, I need to get back into the exercise zone.

Oh and peeked again this morning and still 134.6lbs exactly - been at that for 2 weeks now... bizarre.

I know what u mean! I've not been to the gym in about 3-4 weeks with holiday and work.... Dreading going back!!!

Had a nice bank holiday. Had some treats but having the brace in means it was definitely less than it could have been as it is a really kerfuffle especially in social circumstances. Hope the treatment time flies by.

I go on holiday next Tuesday, but not been feeling my 500 days at the moment so will probably just do normal calorie counting til then and see how I feel when I get back from Greece as I was enjoying 5:2.

Because of the braces I am never having breakfast weekdays anymore as there just isn't enough time to do all the brushing and so on first thing. So I have having mini fasts each day I suppose by not eating til lunchtime (which incidentally has been quite late 2, 2.30pm as I have been going to the gym at 1pm). Haven't been on the scales at all this week so will see what the 1st September weigh in brings.

Back