Best pizza to buy?

blondie29

An anyone help me out, i really wanted to treat myself to pizza tonight but Tescos by me doesnt have any ww pizza's. I still have 20 points left for today and all my weeklys so what would be a good 2nd choice?

Thanks all x x x x

Hmmm not sure on that one as most pizza high in calories do tesco have a lighter choices one? If not I would go thin crust basic cheese and tomato and then weigh and put on my own fillings so I knew how many pp I was eating x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Make your own pizza?
Pizza crust, tomatosauce with no added sodium, lots of veg, lean meat (like chicken) and low fat/ fat free cheddar?

I normally get mine from asda counter and pick low pp toppings and don't have the extra cheese on top. A 10 inch thin and crispy base is 10 pp so I allow 5 for cheese any oil in Tom sauce and just have veg and olives

Chicargo town meat feast are 12pp they arent tht big, but if u want a treat they are nice, asda do a chilled cheese & ham one which is around the same size its 8 pro points and only 44p to buy otherwise u could always make one to save points, warby wrap(4) ww cheese 20g(1) ham (1) onion pepper , whatever u want on it x

Back