Best place to buy Ketosis sticks ?

Kate08

Hi Guys,

Yesterday I had a blip (again :break_diet:) but still desperate to be here, and loosing the weight but just a little bit more slowly that if I were to do it properly.

Thing is I think I keep going in and out of Ketosis, so I would like to try and get some sticks to test if I am still in it or not, as I'm past week two and having a bar each day I dont know if that will prevent me from going back into Ketosis ?

Thanks for any help
Kate

most chemists sell them xx

Hi Guys,

Yesterday I had a blip (again :break_diet:) but still desperate to be here, and loosing the weight but just a little bit more slowly that if I were to do it properly.

Hugs - you and me both hun :)

Thing is I think I keep going in and out of Ketosis, so I would like to try and get some sticks to test if I am still in it or not, as I'm past week two and having a bar each day I dont know if that will prevent me from going back into Ketosis ?

In theory at least, it's probably best to avoid bars until you get back into ketosis - well, the chewy bars, anyway. The peanut and cranberry bars have the same amount of carb in as the milkshakes, so having a peanut or cranberry bar shouldn't (in theory again) make any difference to your ability to get back into ketosis.

But if I were you, I'd save your money. Whether or not you're in ketosis makes no difference at all to the success of the diet - so long as you don't keep blipping. :) It'll be the blipping that throws you out of ketosis as opposed to having the odd bar.

Stop blipping and you'll be in ketosis, guaranteed. Put the money you would've spent on ketostix towards a non-food treat or two, like some lovely bubble bath or a magazine.

Now - if only I myself could figure out a way of stopping the blips, I'd be laughing. :D

Back