Best time/day to WI at home?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by BrittW, 7 September 2011.

1. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

So, with saving for a wedding, every penny counts at the moment and I can't afford to go back to group.
    I'm starting again as I have a wedding dress fitting in November but I will be WI at home.
    Just wondering, with anyone's experience when the best time/day would be? :D xoxo
  2. heyxtara

heyxtara Well-Known Member

As long as you do it the same day and time each week, with the scales in the same place, it shouldn't matter :) maybe a Monday to help you avoid temptation at the weekend?
  3. LisaC

LisaC Well-Known Member

Totally agree with the comment above, it'll balance as long as you do it the same time/day each week.

My old group was 5.30 & I found I was paranoid about what to eat in the day, I do SW at home now & weigh around 7am on Wednesdays. I like weighing in the morning so I dont worry about what I've eaten. I also make sure I wear the same clothes, not as easy to do when you atten group but at home no one sees my pj's ;)
  4. sweet pink

sweet pink is losing for shoes

Like the others have said as long as its the same time every week it doesnt really matter but I always weigh in first thing in the morning after visiting the bathroom

Good luck
  5. ladyantionette

ladyantionette Well-Known Member

I always weigh Friday morning first thing before eating and after going to loo if you know what I mean!!
  6. BeckyT

BeckyT Always trying!

I get weighed on a Saturday morning which is great for me as I work away a lot during the week so it's hard to get a routine. The other good thing about a Saturday morning WI is that my new syn allowance starts again for the weekend!
  7. bennyj

bennyj Well-Known Member

I weigh in on a Sat morning, first thing. Works well for me.
  8. joclairey

joclairey Well-Known Member

If i weighed in at home it would be Friday morning, after toilet, pre breakfast. In the buff :D
  9. bunnylovesalan

bunnylovesalan Proud Mama :)

First thing in the morning, stark bollock naked without having no drink or food first.