between shopping day and first meeting...

Crys

bit of an odd one this... we shop on a friday as it fits in best with pay days. I'll be starting SW with my first appt on tues 2nd march. Should I eat normally until then (eg reduced calories), or try and buy food that will fit SW from friday onwards, and try and muddle through the first few days?

Theres a guide on here somewhere about what to buy for your first shop. I'll see if I can find it in a bit, but I would try to buy stuff that is SW friendly, plenty fruit and veg, all meats with fat trimmed, extra lean mince etc. Have a look thru some of the posts and diaries on here to give you an idea.

Hope this helps

under the "stickies" there is a guide for new starters.

I would try and start from shopping day - that way you won't have lots of high syn stuff left in your cupboard for when you start properly!

In addition to the post above, extra light mini babybels, muller light yoghurts (not the layered ones though), whole meal pasta are all good store cupboard things to have!

oh and welcome and good luck! :welcome2:

thanks girls :) It all seems very complex at the mo, looking forward to getting all my books and getting started!

Even if you buy SW friendly stuff and don't start the plan till the following Tuesday it's not going to do you any harm - you'll just have lots of tasty and healthy food to eat until then!

I bought the magazine, and I'm going to do my best to get sorted what I can between shopping and first meeting... just gotta use up my junk now!

hi, i cant find that thread on your first shopping list ? any links to it ?

Back