Beware selling WW item on Ebay

Thank Lydia, are we all thinking WW will go American and include the fiber counting in points? Thats a great idea to hold off for new calculator, am wondering if it would be sensible to hold off and just buy all new stuff. Does anyone know a possible date for the "change" all I ever hear is 'soon!!!lol

I will be soooo P*ssed off if that is the case, as I only joined last week & my leader made a big thing about me buying her last calculator. I will be so mad if its obsolete within a few weeks.....

ahh that's crap! I'm doing WW at home too, luckily I already had the bumph from the last time I joined so would have been stuffed if I went on ebay to buy them!

ebay has gone seriously down hill. They're all for the buyer nowadays too.. sellers can't even leave neg/neutral feedback :/ it's such a shame because I used to love buying and selling.

I can see advantages and disadvantages to that. I think the fb needed reassessed. Its nice knowing I can leave a well deserved neg without fear of a retalitory one.

yep I do agree but the problem is, as a seller I have encountered many dishonest/unscrupulous buyers.. people refuse to pay and now we can't threaten them with non-paying bidder warning as they just leave neg feedback in spite. People also lie about not recieving items or the condition of the item in order to get part-refunds or replacements. I'm all for buyers being able to leave honest feedback without being scared of getting neg feedback in spite but I think it is really unfair for this to go one way. There really doesn't seem to be a resolution to bad buyers either as they can do what they like in terms of leaving feedback. I just think it's a shame as if a buyer leaves unjust feedback it looks bad on the seller and it isn't always their fault :(

haha got on an ebay tangent there!

Back