Big Bro update... I got through!! :oO

Hmmm - ok - that could explain it... I have done a new one... I'm just going to keep submitting until the closing date - all under different user names... but I think I like this one best so far - it is less serious :) Whaddya reckon? I've now crossed over from a photo whore to a video whore! It's so much fun!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n18OfiEk50I

Anna x

I am liking it - you look so attractive.

Do you mind if i make a couple of comments - please feel free to totally ignore them!!

There are two things which make you really 'different' - the womens' institute - a real shock and a def unique selling point

and the weight loss - amazing.

in the other clip you made more of these two (and i think your pic before had 2008 on) which was really good for shock effect - worried they might 'lose' that from the last clip.

anyway, i still think its fab and will keep everything crossed for you
daisy x

Hahaha. An idiot? How rude!! The multiple submission thing is ok - they are all different accounts - and you are allowed to submit as many as you like, so it's all good. All three will stay 'live'... so everyone's happy :) Thanks for the feedback!! Hehe x

We keep posting at the same time! Slang, my arse - you cheeky wotsit :p... it's ok - I will have to let far worse bounce off me now I've got THREE videos on you tube - oh good grief! Hahaha xx

Back