Big Bro update... I got through!! :oO

i like this one the best!!

ps....the oh said he wants ta see ur boobs...a bit of nutity gets publicity.....ya hes a man lol!!!
Tell him to buy the Collectors' Edition LOL:8855:

Errrrr..... oh... my.... god....

Trust me guys, there are some things that are for my eyes only - and for good reason.

Oh sh*t, hang on... I posted pics in my undies didn't I... well... you've seen it all already then! :p Gulp!

x

In your undies, in the bath - you're clearly thinking like a BB housemate already! ;):rolleyes::8855::8855::8855:

loving the new video anna!!
daisy x

I think they're both brill, can't decide between the two which one I like best though. I think they way you went on about the people you wouldn't tolerate in the first vid was better though for some reason.

If you could come up with a hybrid of the two of them it would be fabaroony.

I'll vote for ya and I think you'll make an amazing housemate!

Oh my god... I logged onto You Tube a minute ago to have a look at how many views I've had on my two videos... and ohgoodlordblimeycrikeyandloadsofotherallowedswearwords... since yesterday - when I had 290 views... today it's on 3149!!!!!!! What!?!? So I looked at my 'statistics' tab thing under the video and it is linked from the Channel 4 website by the looks of it! YouTube - Anna's Final BB10 Audition! :D:D:D:D:D

OH. MY. GOD!

Irritatingly the video I like is only at about 700 views (YouTube - Anna's Big Brother Audition 2009!), and isn't linked.. which is a pain... but *GULP* - this is all quite scary! :eek:

I have been toying with going along to the London auditions at the Excel centre on the 31st... but not sure whether or not to leave it in the lap of the youtube.com gods and not push it... thoughts?? If so, anyone wanna come too?? Hehe xx

awesome news anna, i wish you all the best on getting onto it, i will vote for you every week i promise lol, noi wont i will be rooting for you.

Go Anna!

I reckon you're going to end up on it you know.
I just have a feeling! :)#

(If you do, can I get a special message from the Diary room? Pleeeease? :cool::eek::cool: )

Well we can all finally say we know that person.... Anna how does your other half feel about you appearing on Big Bro

They may enter you as the Pretty face.

Do other people have to vote for which video gets chosen? Or do they decide that?

I've gone off BB in the last few years, far too exploitative of people who really should be seeking treatment for mental health problems :sigh:

I think you'd be fantastic, you are 'normal' but they can also sum you up in a sentence which they like doing (either the weight loss or the WI thing) plus you are absolutely stunningly beautiful which I'm sure helps!

I do think the talking to cats thing is a bit odd though. Dogs are MUCH better conversationalists. Well, they're better listeners anyway, cats wander off when you're half way through a sentence.

Hey!

Huseyin - OH isn't too sure, but is taking it all with a pinch of salt. It is a fairly new 'relationship' and I don't think he'd feel comfortable dictating to me either way... but it is something to consider for def if I get to the next stage - which is pretty unlikely I'd have thought, anyway.

Toller Girl - Yeah, i've gone off it too to be honest... I'm purely approaching it as something fun to do - I think after everything I've been through - Looooong Story - it would be good to throw caution to the wind a bit and let it all hang out (NOT literally!) - have a giggle and not take life too seriously. Plus I could really do with the money!!

Pete - IF (huge IF) I get on there, then I promise to make a shout out to you lot... probs won't be allowed to mention the site by name, but when I refer to my gang of fellow weight lossers, you'll know who I mean! :D

x

I know exactly what you mean about wanting to do something different.

I turned 30 last November (sob sob sob) and realised I had wasted my entire 20s being fat and hiding. :cry:

Don't think I'd ever do BB though, I'm far too fragile to take the criticism, but I would like to do something out of character :confused:

I think you're amazingly brave, and I reckon if you got on you'd win :)

How does the voting work for your video? Does that mean you don't have to go along to XL? I think it's really exciting for you - hope it works out. That will definitely be something to tell the grandchildren!!!!

Oh, my, god!! How flipping exciting!! I agree with Pete, I think you'll get in too! I love you in the videos and you come across really well with such an expressive face, plus as has been said a lot, you are flipping gorgeous and they'll be so excited to show your transformation!

I so hope that you get to the next stage - I was that excited when I saw your update - I'm addicted to BB and can't wait to see you in that house giving them all a run for their money!!!

Definately go for the audition!!! You'll be fantastic on BB, you've so much to offer the house..........wit ...........charm............beauty.............personality.........the list is endless!!!!!
Good luck Anna here's hoping you get in!!!!!!!

Anna, go for the audition! My brother went for the auditions a few years ago (the year Nadia won) and he still talks about it today. Says it was one of the most random and amusing days ever! So even if you dont get in, you'll have a fabulous experience.

B x

Back