Big challenge coming up

lunar jim

Gold Member
Uh-oh; just booked three nights in hotels, a two day ticket to Legoland and a day at Chester zoo. All happening early September... Lots of opportunity and temptation to cheat no doubt!

Evening meals should be ok, from experience Holiday Inn do some healthy options which I'll choose (used to avoid them lol), but they do lovely breakfasts... Must resist!

I'll take bars or tetras for food in the places so shouldn't be any problems there. I'm preparing for a STS that week though :sigh: that way I won't have a disappointment, and I might even surprise myself :D

Last edited:
you have done so well i am sure you will be fine and enjoy the days out. Being prepared always helps you not cheat xx

Thanks Kerry. I'm really looking forward to going myself, let alone the kids :D Legoland looks cool and I might actually fit on some of the rides! Something I had a problem with when I went to Florida a while back :(

You're right about being prepared, if I'm not caught without a CD then I won't have to 'resort' to theme park food.

sounds wonderful! We're off to Disneyland PAris in October and i'm fretting about it already! lol
Think your doing the right thing, a mix of CD and food so you get to enjoy the experience but also keep that control!
I'll be buying up the tetra's in time for Disney in bulk! lol

x

sounds wonderful! We're off to Disneyland PAris in October and i'm fretting about it already! lol
Think your doing the right thing, a mix of CD and food so you get to enjoy the experience but also keep that control!
I'll be buying up the tetra's in time for Disney in bulk! lol

x

Heh, haven't worked up to that one for the kids yet!

With me being on step 3 I get an evening meal now, but I guess I'll still go off plan depending on what is on offer. But if I choose healthy it shouldn't be a disaster.

Back