Big hello

ruthhayes

Am new here - been doing slimming world for a year on the 11th of Jan! I've lost 3stone so far but struggled for the last few months! Just goin up and down! I've still got 2 stone to go! I hope with the extra support on here I'll be able to do it!

Hello to u all!
Xxxxx

Hi Ruth

Congratulations on the weight lost so far, and good luck with your remaining weight. I have about 2.5 stone left to lose.

The support on Minimins is wonderful, and can also be a distraction from the fridge.

I'm on SW too and have lost 17lbs since 28th October, which is 0.5lbs off 10%, I put on 0.5lbs last week on weigh in day, which is really annoying as I was a couple of lbs down the day before and after, but at least it helps with this week. I'm aiming for my 2 stone shiney with the Valentine Challenge.

Hope you have a good time here. There are plenty of teams and challenges to keep you on track. I'm just starting the Valentine Challenge and the Honk Honk Honk for January for each 100% day. (mad ideas but fun to keep you interested) So have a look around and join in a challenge, being the new year there's plenty just starting up.

Back