Big mistake.....weighed myself this am

chunkychops

Silver Member
:cry::cry:Just a note cos I know ive been naughty. I weighed myself this am and the scales havn't moved since last weigh in on Tues. Feelin a bit disalusioned now.
Big humphhh from me cos I have been following it to the letter :mad:

dont let it get you down im sure by your next weigh in it will go down x

I've had a few weeks like that hun don't worry, theyre usually followed by a good week. Mine is usually water retention even tho I drank gallons.

Thanks guys. Just have to wait till Tues I reckon. Scales in bin me thinks!! You look fab by the way Kathy xxx

Thanks hun, Just started refeed cos I've got a few things coming up but i'd like to get to 11st before August (wedding).

Chunk it happens believe me some weeks it looks like you've lost nothing but by weigh in you will have lost.Ditch the scales def.This diet will drive you nuts if you weigh at home. I am an obsessive weigher and would weigh myself up to 5 times a day at different times.After the 2nd week on lipo I threw them out and now am weighed once a wekk only at weigh in and I go by that. alone.I was at a friends recently and in her loo was so tempted but I

Take it with a pinch of salt your official WI figure is the one that counts x

I'm pretty sure my scales are wrong - I always weigh less on mine - but I do pop on mine occasionally just to see how I'm going. I only go by my official WI weights though.

We all have bad weeks when you wonder why you spend all that money on putting yourself through hell but it is usually followed by a good one. Hang in there.

x

I nearly bought some scales today - but I would be disheartened if I hadn't lost on them. For now I will stick to the weigh in at the chemist....

Back