big up D Q

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by nearlythere, 2 November 2006 Social URL.

1. nearlythere

nearlythere Member

hello...have to say i don't normally say much on this board...a bit of a lurker...(mmmm that sounds a little dodgy!) but i had to write a wee something tonight...

got weighed tonight...had a loss...but also had THE most supportive and wonderful chat with DQ (who is my fab CDC) i feel so in perpective now...no more fretting about cheese rolls etc...

this is a long journey ahead of me but so far i am throughly inspired by this woman

brilliant

lx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    welcome lurker just join when you want ..glad you had some good advice hugs to you susan x

4. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats wonderful news, and it makes so so much difference when you get great support from everyone.

I am so inspired by my CDC she is a lovely lady and has been there so knows what you are going through.

Welcome to the forum, its really great on here.

I have only just joined and finding it a wonderful boon to read how everyone is getting along, and discovering some of the things have been feeling.... are normal!!! ie waking up at night wide awake!! feeling energised on Day 3 and was on a great high.

The information on here is invaluable and all from people who have/are doing the CD diet.

Great stuff!!

Deb x

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Oh you little angel!!! :D You don't realise how much you inspire me - you lost so much weight doing WW, and have attacked this with vigour - got major faith in you babes :cool:

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Awww. Isn't that nice.

She is special isn't she :)

7. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    Welcome,:)

Glad you are getting the support you need, it does make things easier. You seem have the right attitude, so stay like that and you will be at your goal in no time.:D

Good luck on your journey and keep us updated on your progress.

Nick:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.